Mindmapping Agile Requirements
- 758 views
http://www.intridea.com - Creating requirements for your web or mobile application can be tedious; managing ideas even moreso. The larger the project, the more difficult it becomes. Add in the ...
http://www.intridea.com - Creating requirements for your web or mobile application can be tedious; managing ideas even moreso. The larger the project, the more difficult it becomes. Add in the flexibility that agile brings to projects, and things can quickly get out of hand.
But what if there was a way to make writing requirements and managing ideas not only easy, but a lot of fun too? There is - mindmapping.
On this webinar we'll talk about:
- What mindmapping is, why it's valuable, and how to use it
- Using this technique to brainstorm requirements
- Moving the results of your mindmapping into a management system like JIRA
- Managing ideas that come up during your projects
- Free mindmapping tools you can start using today
You'll see many concrete examples of using mindmapping to go from idea in your head to having a solid list of requirements.
Whether you have an idea for a brand new application or are looking for a better way to brainstorm with your team, this webinar is for you.
Watch the webinar video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOUOH6DNzAI
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views