InsideView was Founded in 2005 …With the purpose to help increase SALES productivity by delivering relevant and timely company and contact intelligence to businesses.
In sports, the margins between winners and losers is often very small. Example of Tour de France in Biking – Cadel Evans the winner is only 0.03% faster than second placeSecond PlaceAndy Schleck86hrs 13min 56sec.03% slower ≈ .04 km/hTop US Finisher (9th)Tom Danielson86hrs 20min 37sec.16% slower ≈.10 km/hLast Place (167th)Fabio Sabatini90hrs 10min 5sec4.5% slower
In Business, the best performers lead the rest by big margins – in revenue growth, quota attainment, and customer retention (per Aberdeen Study in July 2011)
One of the main things that best performers do to gain a competitive edge, is to focus on using sales intelligence – 100% of the sales reps at top-performing companies use Sales Intelligence. (Source: Aberdeen Study on Sales intelligence, July 2011)
But Sales Intelligence is Not About Contact Data, As Many Vendors might Claim.Think about it...just because someone has your email address or phone number, does that entitle them to your time?When was the last time you agreed to meet with someone who only knew your name?According to a UNC Study, 92% of prospects never take a meeting from a cold-call or sales rep email.
Sales Intelligence is a lot more than just contact data. It’s about connecting with the prospects through mutual connections (warm calls), knowing the right conversation starters (using the relevant news about the prospect’s company, their competitors, their industry), and building rapport with them.It’s about Finding/Connecting with the Right Person, Delivering the Right Message (how can you address their business challenges), and Knowing the Right Time to reach out to them (when a compelling event happens – key exec change, new initiative, etc)
Sales Intelligence is not in a single place…there’s useful information in lots of internal (CRM) and external sources (Traditional & User-Generated Sources and Social Media). Finding the Right Person, Right Message, and Right Time is overwhelming, and Time Consuming…How do you do it every single time, and for every one of your prospects?
InsideView provides the answer - Timely, Accurate, and Comprehensive Sales Intelligence Right Where you Work…in your CRM or in your browser. We gather and analyze the most number of data sources and deliver real-time insights about companies and people including social media insights – connections, social media profiles, and buzz We have more successful customers. And a unique technology. To provide you the most useful sales intelligence – relevant news, sales triggers, etc.Talking Point: A quote from our customer, Mike D’Onofrio - Vice President, Small & Medium Business at Concur...“Anyone can collect and sort through data, but we wanted the right data. InsideView uncovers it for us so my reps can spend more time doing what they do best – selling our solution.”
We gather and analyze information from a variety of sources – traditional, industry-specific, social media, websites, and press releases.
SocialSocial is more than just contact data, which is still what vendors like Data.com are offering. (Most reps already use LinkedIn) Everyone has access to that profile, that does not provide a competitive advantage anymore. InsideView’s Social Profile is more than just LinkedIn – we aggregate profile information from various social media (including LinkedIn, Twitter, etc) and Connections which go beyond LinkedIn.
More UsefulOur unique capability is not just in gathering and analyzing information but also in understanding what insights are most relevant for customer-facing professionals – news alerts, trigger events, social media insights, and connections, CRM sync, etc.
We gather and analyze information from a variety of sources – traditional, industry-specific, social media, websites, and press releases
ExperienceWe have thousands of successful customers, and as an innovator have received many awards. Our customers range from SMBs to Large enterprises in a variety of industries.
All of this leads to relevant business conversations with the right person, message and at the right time.For example...One morning, (Name) received an InsideView alert about a key prospect acquiring their #1 competitor, who happened to be one of his company’s customers. Using Smart Connections, he found that both his CEO and manager had connections inside the prospect company. He alerted his CEO; then used his boss’ connection to set up a meeting and begin the sales process, while the CEO initiated a high level conversation to ensure executive sponsorship. The result? One alert resulted in quota for this rep.
InsideView can impact your organization across all stages of the sales cycle – sales, marketing, and service.
Proof shows in the performance of our customers who have seen successes in Marketing, Sales and Service
So, why are we entering the UK and Ireland markets now?It’s because we have seen an extraordinary demand from customers and prospects that sell to companies operating in the UK and Ireland. They want to get the same competitive edge that thousands of our customers in North America have been realizing with InsideView for the last 6 years.Even without a UK version, we still have customers this market. We are sure the rest of the market is ready for InsideView. There is a large % of CRM users who will realize value from using InsideView – we will enable them to exercise Social Selling leverage social media, such as LinkedIn, when it comes to selling. Source: http://customer-experience-management.tmcnet.com/topics/customer-experience-management/articles/212050-ismm-survey-seventy-seven-percent-organizations-uk-now.htm) (Format the source)
We have tailored our product to focus on customers in the UK and Ireland in three key areas. We have local market presence with our trusted partners, localization features customizable by the user, and expanded data partnerships
InsideView in the UK and Ireland includes localization features such as a territory map to build lists.** NOTE: Users will have the ability to choose which “country: USA, UK, Ireland, they want to use as their default. With that, the entire UI will display everything in local terms including currency, date format, address and phone numbers as well as updating some key business terms and spelling.
Our local partners and resellers are there to support you and your needs. Our partners and resellers span across the top 6 CRM vendors.
We have also expanded coverage in the UK and Ireland by partnering with LOCAL data sources to provide users with the most up-to-date and relevant content for our users
1. Because you need an Inside Edge November 2011
2. About InsideViewFounded in 2005 to help customersincrease productivity by deliveringrelevant and timely Company andContact Intelligence to businesses
3. 24 days 21 stages 3430 kmThe smallest edge Winner - Cadel Evans •86 hrs, 12 min, 22 secdetermines winners •Won by 1 min 34 sec& losers •.03% faster than second place
4. In business, the ‘Best’ far exceed the rest100%80% Best-in-Class60% Average Laggard40%20% 0% Avg Y-O-Y Y-O-Y customer revenue increase in-20% retention growth team quota rate attainment Aberdeen Group Report, “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” July 2011
5. Intelligence as a competitive edge 100% Best-in-Class companies use Intelligence
6. Not just contact data92%of prospects never or almostnever take a meeting from acold call or sales rep email.Study conducted by University of North Carolina Keenan-FlaglerBusiness School on business-to-business sales effectiveness.
7. Intelligence Contact data, plus news, social connections, conversations and more that point you to the right person, the right time and right reason to talk Right Right RightPerson Message Time
8. But how do you find theright person, message &time with so much dataout there?
9. This is where InsideView comes in.Timely, accurate, in-depth Intelligence.Inside your browser or CRM. More Success Client More success, awards, track Sources record 25,000+ trusted sources More Technology More Our inside secret Social Profiles, content & connections More Useful Alerts, watchlists, CR M synch & more
10. More sourcesTwitter streams, blogs, press releases, social profiles, third-party research ̶information you don’t even have access to ̶ we scour, evaluate and deliver itsuccinctly to you, from 25,000+ trusted sources. Name Name Name Title Title Title Work History InsideView Address Address Relationships Community Email Biography Interests Phone Social User-Gen Traditional Company Info Connections Name Address Title Biography Social Social Media Email Activity Phone Contacts Relationships News Work History Interests INTELLIGENT AGGREGATION
11. More socialMore than a simple profile you can find on your own ̶ we tap into scores of socialnetworks & conversations pointing you to the right person, message and time. InsideView Social Profile Business Card Connections News, Alerts
12. More useful Social insights Easy CRM Sync. News alerts & trigger events Personal and corporate connections
13. More technology Name Name Name Title Title Title Work History InsideView Address Address Relationships Community Email Biography Interests Phone Social User-Gen TraditionalIntelligent Aggregation Trigger Event Analysis Connection Analysis Entity Triangulation NLP & Information Extraction Company Info Connections Social Social Media Activity Contacts News
14. More success 145,000+ end users 6,000+ customers 30+ countries Social CRM Watchlist ZDNet / Paul Greenberg, January 2011 Top 100 Private Software Company JMP Securities, 2010 #1 Rated & Most Popular App Force.com AppExchange Awards 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
15. And all that adds up to ...More relevant business conversations with the right... Person Message Time
16. At everystage of thesales cycle
17. But don’t just take our word for itReal Insiders rave about results across the board Marketing Sales Service 132% Increase in Lead 22->70 New 3x Inc. in #of Reps Conv. Rates Opportunities/Rep/Month Surpassing Quotas 3x Increase in 50% Decrease in 500K Inc. in Incremental Qualified Leads Research Time LTV Per Rep/Year
18. UK and Ireland Edition
19. Why now?InsideView is seeing extraordinary demand fromcustomers targeting UK and Ireland markets. We havethousands of active users in these markets, evenwithout a formal presence. The Timing is Perfect: • 77% of organizations in the UK use CRMs 1 • InsideView enables Social Selling • The UK contains the 2nd largest social media market in the world with 45% of the population active on LinkedIn and Facebook
20. Announcing InsideViewUK and Ireland EditionSales Intelligence tailor made for the UK and Ireland with: Localisation features and territory builder Local market presence through partners Expanded coverage and data partnerships
21. Localisation features• User interface displays currency in local terms £, €• Territory builder includes regions, countries, cities and postcodes
22. Local presence through…Local PartnersGlobal Partners
23. Data Coverage• More than 25,000 total sources • 7,000+ UK specific sources • Regulatory, filings, company websites, news channels etc.• Company Coverage • Substantially all companies with at least £5 Million in turnover and 50 employees • All central government departments, executive agencies and non- departmental public bodies • All major city councils and governments • At anytime, we can add any company or source• Contact/People Coverage • All contacts with CXO, managing director, president, VP and director titles
24. Comprehensive data sources
25. Availability FREE TEAM Standalone or CRM Annual subscription per user (5 seat minimum) List Price Free UK £ 59 Ireland € 69 Access Online signup Directly from InsideView or reseller partners Availability Q1 2012 Q1 2012 Can signup for FREE version today | SLIDE :25
26. Sign up to stay tuned!http://www.insideview.com/international