As popular as marketing automation and content management systems are, few companies have succeeded in leveraging all that they have to offer. Two key reasons for this failure, technology aside, include: 1) Insufficient data on leads in our marketing databases, reducing the effectiveness of our segmentation and targeting strategies; and 2) Lack of resources to support the consistent delivery of fresh, relevant content as part of our content marketing strategies to these segments.
During this presentation, marketing experts Pawan Deshpande and Brian Kelly provide answers to the following questions to help you better leverage marketing automation and content marketing to generate more sales-ready leads:
1. What are the key components that every marketer should have across their marketing technology roadmap, in addition to the more traditional marketing automation applications?
2. How can marketers improve the quality of their lead information for more accurate scoring and targeting?
3. What are the key components of a high performing content marketing strategy?
4. How can marketers better leverage content curation in addition to content creation to bring more value to their audience? (including tactical tips to be an efficient, effective and ethical content curation rockstar)
5. What are specific examples and case studies of best-in-class companies that have executed these recommendations?
Pawan Desphande, Founder and CEO, Curata, Inc.
Brian Kelly, Chief Marketing Officer, InsideView
Anthony Salas, American Marketing Association