37. DID YOU 1896Guglielmo Marconideveloped the firstwireless telegraphsystem
38. 1960s Have you heard ofThe IMTS, short for ImprovedMobile Telephone Service is oneof the radiotelephone systemsthat belong to the “0G” or ZeroGeneration pre-cellular systems.The system is just anenhancement of the existingMTS or Mobile TelephoneSystem.
39. Internet’s Father is born –1968Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency – US (DARPA) selectedBBN to develop the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network(ARPANET), the father of the modern Internet.
40. Modern day eMail is born 1971The first NETWORK emailwas sent via ARPANET thusbeginning a globalphenomenon
41. Where did ‘cellular’ come from?1977The Advanced Mobile Phone System (AMPS), inventedby Bell Labs, first installed in the US with geographicregions divided into ‘cells’ (i.e. cellular telephone)
42. Internet reliability improves 1993Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) established forreliable transmission over the Internet in conjunctionwith the Transport Control Protocol (TCP)
43. Microsoft’s SharePoint is born 2001Ushering in the Enterprise Content Management (ECM)era, SharePoint was typically associated with documentmanagement systems, but it is actually a much broaderplatform of web technologies, capable of beingconfigured to suit a wide range of solution areas
44. TODAY, Wireless data growth is unprecedented 85% Of world’s population is covered by wireless 3 in 5 Don’t need to be in office to be productive
45. S0, what do all of the Mobile productivityTechnologies add up to?
47. Each of the previous technologies provided afoundation for revolutionary new mobile solutions
48. 2012LIKE THE ONE FROM HARMON.IE
49. HARMON.IE& SHAREPOINTTogether at last on the iPad & iPhone
50. HARMON.IEworks where you work
51. YOUSo that you are productive no matter where you work
52. It’s so good,people are getting hurt…
54. CONNECT WITHMARK FIDELMAN Chief Social strategist HARMON.IEFORBES: Socialized and Mobilized