SportsClub From sports lovers… …for sports lovers. lovers
Welcome to SportsClub, the electronic magazine which weekly brings you the best information about all kinds of sportsThis week’s main article is all about sport competitions. We travel to Baza to attend an amazing competition between high schools
• This event is a great idea to promote not only athletics, but also the team work. It’s even a fantastic activity to make teenagers aware about how fun and healthy sports can be. be
• On the 6th of December, the event started at 10:15, in the running tracks from IES Pedro Jimenez Montoya There were 3 high schools participating in this event, Alcrebite, and Pedro Jimenez Montoya and Jose de Mora over a 100 students. It was all ready for an amazing sports morning. morning
• There were different competitions such as 50m hurdles, 200m dash, shot put and horizontal jump. A group made by the students from each high school participated in each sport.
• We had the chance to interview Anselmo, who won the first place in the 50m hurdles competition.• When we asked him about the key to win the race, he said:The key? It’s all about training and concienciation.Participating is alwaysgood, but I needed to win. win
• Pedro, who got 3rd place at shot put was also interviewed:• Q: Pedro, you just got 3rd place! How are you feeling? feeling• A: Now I’m feeling full of energy! If I only had one more chance, I know I would be able to win this.• Q: What’s your overall opinion about this event?• A: I think it’s a great way to have some fun and prove our skills against other people. Amazing.
Next week more and better! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ITManuel Barea GallegoAdrian Dengra Roman1ºBach. B