2. First ideas • T shirts with the photo of the pet • Big announcements in the streets • The lost pet patrol • Give rewards for the pet • Buy another pet • Look for another pet similar • Stole a pet • Made a robot to ﬁnd it • S?ckers for cars
3. Announcements • Radio • TV • Picture in usual productos (milk) • Newspaper • Street Poles • Homes • In taxis • In school bus • In milk bus • In my home • Facebook • Tweeter • Instagram
4. Rounds • Go to the dog municipal storage • Go to the animals doctor • Go to the circus • Got to the schools and ask the kids to look for the pet • Put the favorite food of the dog in the door • Look for a sabueso dog for search the lost pet • Go to the trash can • Go to the municipal trash plant • Go to the church • Go to the city town • Go to the park • Go to the city hall
5. Who to ask? • The police • The ﬁreman • The animal hospital • The trash truck • The stores • The schools • The other animals • To god • To priest • The neighbors • Boy scouts
6. Technology • -‐ an online plataform. I see a lot of it in social network, like facebook, but we could create something for this speciﬁc purpose. Like LOST & FOUND PETS. People could outline some informa?on and picture of the pet, lost or even found, where other people could check and get in contact. • -‐ to adapt a small GPS in the line or cloth of the dog, in this way you could use a monintor system to know where your dog is. My dog already has something like that, it is a chip under skin, but you then need to call the chip company in case it is lost and the company should be able to ﬁnd the dog, but if you are the one who can monito your dog, then is much easier. • -‐ Simple iden?ﬁca?on: it already exist in Germany, the dog must have an iden?ﬁca?on number holded in the line (aSer you buy it you need to register your dog in the city council and also pay an annual tax, and you need to re-‐register every year). With that, wherever someone ﬁnd a pet, he/she goes to police, ﬁrework and city administra?on with this iden?ﬁca?on number, and the system will show the owner and contact informa?on and of course, He/she will be pay a "ﬁne" to let the dog "free". I think this system works very well, unfortunately in my na?ve country we do not have anything like that, so sthg simpler could also be created which would help a lot, especially this sytem of registering the pet.
7. Neighborhood • Create a neighborhood watch program where anyone who is willing to take in lost pets puts a sign out in front of their house. (it doesnt help the pets but does help owners locate houses that may take their lost pet in). • neighborhood loudspeaker system to alert people • stun collars for pets that can be ac?vated from a distance. Pet is frozen in place un?l someone ﬁnds it. • Video system throughout neighborhoods. • Traps setup with food throughout neighborhoods that trap them in a non-‐harmful way. • pet trainers that can train pets to ﬁnd their way home from anywhere. • The tradi?onal way of puZng signs up. • The pound uses a variety of ways to get the word out when pets are found
8. Neighborhood 2 • Pet patrols out and about regularly • a[ach a remote video camera on the pet that can be monitored to determine the loca?on. • Spreading the word throughout the neighborhood • Pet billboards that the pets wear so the people know where their home is. • Pets can wear a device that people who ﬁnd them can push and there will be an audio recording from the owner, including contact informa?on. • Branding the pet and then pos?ng the owners brand outside the house (like ranchers do) • transporters that owners can switch on to teleport the pet back to the owner.
9. Best idea “PET-inder” Adapt a small GPS in the line or cloth of the dog, in this way you could use a monitor app (IOS or Android) to know where your dog is.