2. Introduce Yourself (Neighbors)• Learn about those around you.• Name?• Where from?• Company name?• How their product or service improves the lives of others?• Role in the company?
3. What We’ll Cover• Why I’m talking about this.• 9 Free ways to drive website traffic.• How to get started blogging.• Offline to Online traffic• Questions• Discussion/Application
4. Perfect Customer Lifecycle™
5. Why I’m Talking About This…
6. Free Ways to Drive Website Traffic • Eight Simple Tips: • Content • Comment • Discussions • Tweetchats • Social Bookmarking • Support • Be Active • Answer QuestionsImage from: http://newwebsitetrafficsecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/helpful_tips.jpg
7. 1. Author Informative & Interesting Blogs• Blog posts• SEO benefit – Link to your social profiles from your blog• Interest in your business• Conversation around your ideas
8. 2. Comment on Other Blogs• Connections in your niche• Thoughtful comments• Earn respect
9. 3. Participate in Discussion Forums• Online communities • Search Google • Forum: sales pros • Sales professional forums • Best sales pro forum• Web address in signature• Thought leadership• Success = Regularity & value
10. 4. Participate in Tweetchats • www.TweetChat.com • Group conversations • Subject, theme or idea • Many participants • User controls to filter out spammy Twitter usersImage from: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/258/e/e/new_twitter_bird_vector_by_eagl0r-d2yth6g.png
11. 5. Use Social Bookmarking Services • StumbleUpon • Digg • DeliciousImages from: StumbleUpon: http://increaserss.com/wp-content/uploads/Stumbleupon_traffic.png, Digg: http://www.source3marketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/digg2.png, Delicious:http://www.interactiveinsightsgroup.com/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/delicious_256x256.jpg
12. 6. Engage In Facebook/Google+ Conversations • Search • Like • EngageImage from: http://colorsofashion.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/breast-cancer-ribbon.jpg
13. 6. Engage In Facebook/Google+ Conversations
14. 6. Engage In Facebook/Google+ Conversations
15. 7. Support a Cause • Tell your prospects/customers • Philanthropic efforts • Social media buzzImage from: http://colorsofashion.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/breast-cancer-ribbon.jpg
16. 8. Be Active at Events• Offline and online• Live blog• Ongoing tweets• Video
17. 9. Answer questions & be helpful • Industry expert • Yahoo! Answers • LinkedIn • FormspringImages from: Left: Yahoo! Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/, LinkedIn: http://makobiscribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/linkedin.jpg, https://www.linkedin.com/ , Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/
18. 10 Blogs You Should Follow• Small Business Trends: www.smallbiztrends.com• Infusionsoft: www.infusionblog.com• American Express OPEN Forum: www.openforum.com• Mashable: www.mashable.com• Copyblogger: www.copyblogger.com• Chris Brogan: www.chrisbrogan.com/• Convince & Convert: www.convinceandconvert.com/• Ducttape: www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog• MarketingProfessor.com: www.MarketingProfessor.com• SEO Moz: www.seomoz.org/blog
19. WordPress – Popular PlatformImage from: http://web3mantra.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/landingpage-design15.jpg, http://madisonjacobs.wordpress.com/wp-admin/index.php
20. Fresh & Attractive Content• New products/services• Promotions• Thought leadership• Guests posts• Common misconceptions• Educational• News• Fun & personal
21. From Offline to Online• Video Interviews • Attendees • Speakers • Customers• Blog Posts • Highlights of the event • What you learned • Elaborate on speakers’ topics QR Code• Ongoing Twitter Conversations• FAQ Section
23. Discussion (Groups)Considering key actions from this session:• What is the most useful idea for you?• Which idea would take some time and work, but would be worth implementing?• Which idea would take additional planning but you are confident would have great long- term benefit to your business?
24. Discussion FeedbackWhat were things discussed at your table?
25. Attract Traffic with Content and Social Media Thank You! @Travisnow