1. Frank Coker, MBA, CMCCEOCoreConnex, Inc.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Corelytics Strategic Partners Primary Markets: IT Services, Telecomm and AV Industry
3. What is Corelytics? Financial Dashboard Industry Benchmarks Better Intelligence, Better Business, Faster Updates Monthly from Accounting System QuickBooks (automated) MYOB (Australia, New Zealand - automated) Other Accounting Systems (file import) Group Analytics
4. The AV Business Dilemma We’re too busy to know if we’re underperforming in our business! If only I had an easy way to set and track goals and see a forecasted future. Then, I could fine-tune my business
5. Fills Businesses Needs Visualize business finances Meaningful business planning Set & track goals Monitor the bottom line Drill into detail – profitability by line of business Compare to top performers Compare to same business model Forecast performance Communicate internal priorities
6. Monthly Management Process: 30 Minute Action Plan
7. AV – 7 Lines of Business (LOBs)1. Integration2. Service3. Consulting4. Product Sales5. Staging6. Rental7. Other Today Future ??8. IT Service9. IT Product Sales
8. Why LOB Profitability Analysis? Combined Service LOB T&M LOB Product LOB You can’t fix it if you can’t see it
10. InfoComm Benchmarking Road Map Intelligent Business Financial Modeling Platform Incentive Comp Business Dx/Rx Budgeting/Forecasting Metrics/Best Practices Cash management Company Valuation Piloting Predictive Client Profitability Analytics and Operating Profits Advisory Offering
11. Frank Coker, CEOFrank Coker has specialized in management consulting, business development andinformation systems technologies for more than 30 years. Frank is a CertifiedManagement Consultant (CMC).Prior to CoreConnex, he launched 5 start-ups as a founder and has coached hundredsof startups and small businesses. One of his larger start-ups was Health SystemsTechnologies which he grew it to over 100 employees, and obtained $22 million inventure capital. The assets of that company are now part WebMD. His prior workexperience includes five years with Price Waterhouse as a Senior Manager inconsulting, and five years with IBM in sales and marketing and 20+ years as president ofthe consulting firm Information Systems Management, Inc. Frank has been presidentand CEO, chairman of the board, COO, CFO, and served in a variety of otherleadership positions in various companies.Frank launched CoreConnex, Inc. in 2005 with co-founder Tony Lael with the goal ofcreating a company that provides business insight to companies and targeted verticalmarkets.Frank holds a B.S. in Computer Science from Weber State University and a M.S. inBusiness Administration from Frostburg State University. He teaches at the Universityof Washington in the Masters in Information Systems Management program in theInformation School and also serves on their Board of Advisors.
12. Tony Lael, Executive VPTony has specialized in operations management, management consulting, small businessmanagement, IT operations and software development since 1996. Tony co-foundedCoreConnex, Inc. in 2005 with Frank Coker with a vision of helping IT solutionproviders create and build successful businesses. As EVP of CoreConnex, he hasplayed a lead role in product development, product launches, customer supportservices, market analysis, partnership development and ongoing strategic planning.Tony drives the social marketing efforts of CoreConnex and provides businessadvisory services to customers of the Corelytics Financial Dashboard. He also managesrelationships with CoreConnex Channel Partners who offer Corelytics to theircustomers.Tony holds a B.A. with an emphasis in Information Systems Management fromWashington State University and a B.S. in Operations Management from CentralWashington University.
13. Kris Fuehr, Director of MarketingKris’s primary expertise is technology marketing and community development. Overthe course of 13 years at Microsoft, Kris worked her way through many roles withinthe Microsoft Channel Partner Program including program development, recruitment,communications and partner relationships in her position as Senior Manager. Krispossesses a passion for channels and SMB. Recently, Kris worked as a consultant tosmall business solution providers and ISVs, developing strategic business and marketingstrategies and plans. More recently cloud-related business transformations havebecome a special area of focus. Kris played a lead role as a consultant to Microsoft indeveloping and managing marketing campaigns, social media, partner advisory boarddevelopment and recently developed a partner program and launch for T-Mobileinvolving strategic partnerships and advisory boards. Kris also serves as ExecutiveDirector for International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP).Kris earned an M.B.A. with an emphasis in Marketing and Entrepreneurship from theUniversity of Washington and a B.A. in Communications from the University ofWashington.
14. Leonard Jessup, Ph.D., Advisory BoardDr. Leonard (Len) M. Jessup is a tenured, Full Professor in the College of Business atWashington State University, and he is currently serving as Chair of the Department ofEntrepreneurship and Information Systems. In this role he leads an outstanding teamthat has recently been ranked in the top 25 in the nation in Entrepreneurship and inthe top 25 in the nation in Information Systems. Dr. Jessup has served in numerousleadership, teaching and business development roles at WSU since 2000. Prior tocoming to WSU, he served for five years as a tenured faculty member within the KelleySchool of Business at Indiana University.Dr. Jessup has taught a variety of courses within the areas of entrepreneurship,management, and information systems, and has published, presented, consulted, andadvised on electronic commerce, computer-supported collaborative work, technology-supported teaching and learning, emerging information technologies, entrepreneurship,leadership, commercialization of innovation, technology transfer, and related topics. Hehas earned numerous awards for teaching excellence and innovation.