Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
  • Like
  • Save
Infinity's coffee break series using dashboards to improve call planning processes
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×

Now you can save presentations on your phone or tablet

Available for both IPhone and Android

Text the download link to your phone

Standard text messaging rates apply

Infinity's coffee break series using dashboards to improve call planning processes

  • 411 views
Published

Take a coffee break with Infinity. Join Infinity for a series of 15 minute webinars featuring QlikView. For video demo and audio visit http://vimeo.com/26249325. …

Take a coffee break with Infinity. Join Infinity for a series of 15 minute webinars featuring QlikView. For video demo and audio visit http://vimeo.com/26249325.

Your pharmaceutical business is awash in data - it's time to exploit it effectively! In this webinar, learn how to enhance your call planning activities by utilizing:

Targeted call planning lists

Goal management

Pre-call planning

Call completion

Reporting

Published in Business , Technology
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Be the first to comment
    Be the first to like this
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
411
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0

Actions

Shares
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0

Embeds 0

No embeds

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide
  • On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 meaning “not important” and 10 meaning “extremely important”),

Transcript

  • 1. Infinity's Coffee Break Series
    Using Dashboards to Improve Call Planning Processes
  • 2.
  • 3. Presenters:
    Jennifer van Pelt
    Senior Marketing Associate
    Michael Hammons
    Director, Solution Architects
  • 4. Agenda:
    Introductions
    Call Planning Challenges
    Why Plan?
    Demo
    Questions & Answers
    Announcements
  • 5. Challenges
    Reduced Access
    Time Consuming
    Unfriendly Tools
    Not Integrated
    Rapid Changes
    Research suggests that as an investment, planning and preparation can increase productivity by as much as 20%!
    Effective targeting and call planning are central to the success of these strategies.
  • 6. Why Plan? Consider the following facts:
    Top reps rank importance of pre‐call planning as 8.32
    89.4% of these reps ranked the importance as “7” or higher
    Senior‐level sales executives rank the importance as 8.81
    97% of top‐quintile sales reps say preparation is a key to their success
    3 out of 4 believe they use pre‐call planning better than their lower‐performing peers
    91% of sales executives say that the top 10% of their sales reps prepare better than the remaining 90%
  • 7. What’s Important for Call Planning
    Trends and analysis
    Customer regulatory filings
    Identification of known contacts within the customer organization
    Purchase history
    Notes and other CRM data
  • 8. QlikView: Making the Complex Simple
    Consolidate informationrapidly from any data source
    Search data withGoogle-like ease
    Visualize data withstate-of-the art graphics
    CRM
  • 9. demo
    Infinity Info Systems
  • 10. Questions & answers
    Infinity Info Systems
  • 11. http://www.infinityinfo.com/events/upcoming
    Upcoming Sessions:
    Portfolio Company Reporting and Analysis
    Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 2pm EDT
    Dynamics CRM Marketing 2.0
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 2pm EDT
    Improve Quote to Order Processes with Mobile Dashboards
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 2pm EDT
    For more information contact:
    Jennifer Van Pelt
    Senior Marketing Associate
    Tel: 646.747.6403
    Email: jvanpelt@infinityinfo.com