1. RADICAL MOBILIS
Three stories of the mobile future.
Blogger, consultant and CEO Teemu Arina, Dicole Ltd.
Moving or changing quickly from one
Mobile state or condition to another
3. Corporations of the Past
4. Speeding on a Tightrope
Focus. Purpose. Clarity. Commitment.
5. Throwing Darts
Photo: Will hybrid
6. Linear Cause and Effect
7. We Move From the Mechanical Age of
Speed to the Digital Age of Real-Time
8. “ We might already be beyond the
age of speed, by moving into the
age of real-time. The move towards
real-time is one way out of the
world of speed”
Ivan Illich (1996)
10. Linear Complicated Complex
Known Knowable Perceive and adapt
11. Electronic Mycelium
12. Technology as extension of man.
Man as extension of technology.
13. Man-Machine Symbiosis
– J. C. R. Licklider, 1960
14. Organic Enterprise
15. Agile + Adaptive + Real-time
16. (Commons-based) Peer Production
17. Open Innovation
20. Quadruple Helix
21. “Ours is a brand-new world of allatonceness.
'Time' has ceased, 'space' has vanished. We
now live in a global village...a simultaneous
happening. Electric circuitry profoundly
involves men with one another.
Marshall McLuhan (1967)
Undergoing a shift in status
23. Tribalism and mobile developers
Symbian/IPhone Web Open Source Interaction
developers developers developers designers
24. Need for Cross-pollination
25. WHAT’S WRONG WITH EVENTS
26. TOP DOWN EVENTS – ONE WAY
27. SOME ARE EVEN WORSE...
28. BOTTOM UP EVENTS – TWO WAY
29. PASSIVE – STATIC
30. PARTICIPATIVE – ALSO ONLINE
31. RESULTS INEFFECTIVELY SHARED
32. RESULTS EFFECTIVELY SHARED
33. Various Event Types
SMALL EVENT LARGE EVENT
34. Plan Confirm
I wish there was an Let’s plan an event Extended event website
event for... together...
35. Bantora main site
Extended event sites