• Search the Web for diversity in
• Investigate about diversity in cultures.
• Write down notes about cases of
different traditions in your school,
• Collect photos that show diversity.
• Get together and organize your
• List activities and times.
• Distribute the roles.
• Organize the material found in
your previous search.
• Write down your report of your work.
• Write down your conclusions.
• Revise the work.
• Prepare a folder and include a list of the
members of the group, give a title to the
work, and include the texts and the photos.
• Do not forget to list bibliography at the end.