1. Verso BlackBerry 10Antonio DonadoniRIM Alliance Manageradonadoni@rim.com Digital Hour Bologna, 6 Novembre 2012
2. Agenda Evoluzione del mercato Visione RIM Enterprise Roadmap Protezione dell’investimento
3. Il mondo è cambiato 3
4. RIM – La base di partenza80+ milioni 60+ milioniClienti nel mondo Utenti BBM3+ miliardi 90%BlackBerry App Fortune 500 utilizzanoWorld downloads BlackBerry650+ partners in 175+ paesi
5. RIM in marcia verso il futuro BlackBerry 10 è una piattaforma mobile computing cheentusiasmerà imprese e persone,indispensabile per il loro successo
6. Flow user interfaceAn innovative UI replacing the user experience paradigm ofopening and closing apps with a continuos stream of content
7. 7 November 5, 2012 7Because it’s always hard at work inthe background, you can peek intoother live applications to get a quickglance of what’s going on aroundyou, without having to dropeverything. Saving you time. Easy.
8. Key Trends in Enterprise Mobility Personally-owned devices being used into the workplace (BYOD) Device management, security and cost challenges Mobilization and management of enterprise Applications Cloud services and mobile app use
9. Our Vision Best in class MDM – Top in Enterprise mobility management Have an unsurpassed user experience for balancing Work & Play Have the best Enterprise App ecosystem available
10. BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 – Best in Class MDM BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 Centralized and unified management on premise BlackBerry Network iOS® & Android™ BlackBerry® 10 BlackBerry® Devices Smartphones PlayBook™ tablet Personal Owned/BYOD and Corporate Deployed BlackBerry® Technical Support Services
11. BlackBerry Balance – Solving Work & PlayEnabling both BringYour Own Deviceand Corporate-Owned,Personal Enabled
12. BlackBerry Enterprise App World Secures corporate data without restricting a user’s personal experience Personal workspace Corporate workspace
13. Application Partnerships and ToolsDelivering great business applications RIM has partnered with key Enterprise Application vendors to provide a strong pipeline of mobile applications for BlackBerry 10 Mobilize back-end systems and create powerful B2B and B2C apps using familiar tools – Native C/C++, Android, Air or HTML 5 & WebWorks C/C++ C++/Qt ActionScript Java HTML5 Native Cascades Adobe® Android™ BlackBerry® SDK AIR® Runtime WebWorks™
14. Ecosystem and Developer MomentumApps for business, 70K+ Apps at launch and 100K apps six months after launch Fast and Enterprise Developer Low Cost Apps Engagement Integrated Revenue Top App Experience Generation CoverageBlackBerry App World - Over 3 Billion downloads to date!
15. The Upgrade PathBlackBerry Enterprise Service 10Supports Existing BlackBerry Deployments BlackBerry BlackBerry Enterprise Server Enterprise & existing Service 10 BlackBerry Upgrade to BlackBerry smartphones Enterprise Service 10 Consolidated Hardware Advanced Device Management Capabilities
16. BlackBerry 10 – The Mobile Solution for BusinessLeading Edge Mobile BlackBerry BlackBerry App World BlackBerryComputing Platform Balance for Work Enterprise Service 10 Uncompromised Security & control Apps that matter to Best in class Mobile and exciting user for work and play your business Device Management experience (BYOD)