1. Requirements Engineering Indri Sudanawati Rozas Mei 2012
2. Activities?Feasibility Requirements study elicitation and analysis Requirements specificationFeasibility Requirements report validation System models U and system ser requirements Requirements document
3. Purpose• As an aid to determine that the software requirements are implemented correctly and completely and are traceable.• To provide information about its quality and reliability.• To ensure that the requirements do not conflict with any standard or requirements of other correlated system.
4. Validation and Verification• Validation is – the process of determining whether the model, as a conceptualization or an abstraction, is meaningful and accurate representation of the real system. – “Doing the right thing”• Verification is – the process of checking the model and the corresponding program(s) to ascertain that they performed as intended. – Is logic of themodel correctly implemented – “Doing the thing right”
5. V&V Validation : YANG benar. Verification: DENGAN benar.
7. Verification or… Validation?• Unit testing Verification• Integration Testing Verification• System testing Validation• Acceptance testing Validation
8. Verification & Validation Techniques• Static Methods – Techniques applied to artifacts without execution.• Dynamic Methods – Techniques applied to artifacts through execution.• Mathematically Based Methods