1. Business PlanSOLAR PANELS AS A COST EFFICIENT ENERGY SOURCE FOR INDIA
2. Scope of presentation Introduction. Solar energy. Executive Summary Company. Our Goals and vision. Project Objectives. Opportunities. Product & Services. Management. Market Analysis. Suppliers. Financial Outlay.
3. Introduction.• Solar energy as its name shows the energy of the sun. since the beginning of mankind we have used the energy of the sun to dry clothes and food but it wasn’t until 1954 scientists in the United States worked out a way to use the sun to create electricity.• Now our company brings this system in India from China in a very suitable price and with new innovation.
4. SOLAR ELECTRICITY.• A THING WHICH CAN DESERVE YOU.• A POWER OF LIGHTS.• A WAY TO GET RID FROM ELECTRICITY DEFICIT.• A POWER THAT YOU CAN TRUST.
5. Executive SummaryCurrent Situation - Electricity crisis.Use of UPS / Generators leads to highutility bills.Our aim is to reduce expenditures onlight and ensure savings onreplacement costs.Solar energy is freely available withoutcaring for utility expenses.No import duty on solar chips –reduction in expenses.
6. CompanyCompany Name SUN LIGHT ENERGY SOLUTIONS PVT LTD.Mission StatementTo properly initiate, market and provide best solar lightingsystems, while considering customers cost cutting factor in thiseconomical era and keeping our solar panels affordable,keeping customer requirement in focus.
7. Goal and Vision• The target of the company is to get a lion share of the very limited industry of solar energy in India. We are committed to giving our clients the highest level of service possible.• “Our goal is to bring this clean, abundant and renewable source of energy home to you.• We believe, that with your help, solar energy technology can change the world.
8. So welcome…. to the cutting edge of human history!“Quality Is Your Best Investment”
9. Project Objectives 1/2Providing the customized service with areasonable price.Increase the growth rate of sales.Provide the product/service quicker then thecompetitors.Become successful in the specified area.Increase the level of awareness in betweencustomers.Maintain a staff of enthusiastic employees forexcellent service to customer.
10. Project Objectives 2/2Increasing average monthly sales in first year to reachbreak-even.To provide long lasting and durable products.Increase customer awareness regarding the solarenergy alternative through effective promotionaltools.
12. India is currently ranked number one along with the United States in terms ofsolar energy production per watt installedWith about 300 clear, sunny days in a year, Indias theoretical solarpower reception, on only its land area, is about 5 Petawatt-hours per year(PWh/yr) (i.e. 5 trillion kWh/yr or about 600 TW).Our aim is to provide the fastest way to overcome the energy shortagethrough electrification based on solar energy by offering products thatwould be cost effective in the long run .Import Solar Chips of different capacities from China .Provide our target market with a complete Solar Panel System comprising ofa battery and a charger.Main focus is the creative application of solar technology and creatingawareness .Offering of ‘customized’ packages of products according to customer’srequirements .
13. Products & Services
14. Solar Panel SystemsSystem Parts Solar panel (Will be Imported from Xuzhou Focus Solar Group Co , Ltd .) China (Mainland) Battery (will be purchased from distributor) Charger (will be purchased from distributor)
15. Solar Panel SystemsSolar PanelsThere are 3 types of solar panels available: Mono crystalline Poly crystalline Multi crystalline Sunlight Energy Solutions will import all chips depending on the demand and the requirement, but the main emphasis will be on Multi crystalline chips. Energy stored in batteries of these solar panels can be used to power lights for two to three days.
16. Solar Panel SystemsBatteryLead acid batteries are required for storing energyproduced by solar panelsChargerA device connected with the solar panel and the batteryand allows the flow of current from battery during nighttime
17. Supportive ProductsLight Emission Diode (LED) are environmentfriendly with approximately 6 years life.Pendant Lights used as decoration lights in events.Flood Lights used to light up bill-boards.Customized Packages such as laptop bag solarcharger, any home appliance powered by solar energyetc.
18. ServicesSale of Solar Panel System for householdSale of solar equipments and custommade commodities to the target marketRent solar panel systems to advertisingagencies for lightening the bill boards.Lighting services for event management.
20. TeamThe management would comprise 3 Managers, inMarketing, Finance and Electric.There is one Assistant marketing Manager, and oneaccountant.There are three highly skilled electricians.Initially Office will be in Gurgaon.
21. Hierarchy CEO Marketing Finance Electric Manager Manager Manager Electrician 1Asst. Marketing Accountant Electrician 2 Manager Electrician 3
22. Marketing Analysis
23. Target MarketUsers of Outdoor Products and Services Corporate sector ( bill boards & hoardings) Retail outlets Beauty saloons Fast food chains Educational institutes Street lights and Street signals (Long term planning) Real-Estate Developers Builders Residential Societies
24. Target MarketUsers of Indoor Products and Services Household users Hostelites Hospitality service providers
25. Marketing StrategiesPublic RelationsConduct seminars on corporate level to attract clients ofadvertising agenciesInformation about company and products on WebsiteAbove the LineAdvertisements on billboards and news paperSales DiscountFree LED with every purchase of productGiving discount on bulk buying of products
26. SuppliersOur main suppliers would be from China Major suppliers are: Coursertech Co., Ltd Delight Lighting Co., Ltd. Danyang Hopesun World Business Co. Ltd. Greenwood Solar China. Co Ltd.
27. Competitors Main Competitors Liberty Lighting India Bhambri enterprises Micro Sun Solar TechCurrently the marketing strategies of the competitors arenot very effective and they are unable to create demandfor the product.So our main focus would be on the proper marketing ofour products along with their usage and benefits
28. Financial Outlay
29. Competitive EdgeVery less number of player in this segmentCost effective equipmentsReal time marketing strategiesDurability of productsEmerging market100% Customized productB2B services (Advertising and Decors of events)B2C services (fittings and Installation of products)Renting servicesAfter sale services.