1. Top 10 Cool Upcoming Gadgets in 2013Since we all saw that it won’t be end of the world in 2012, it should be a good moment to sit down,relax and start thinking about which gadgets to buy for the next year to come. When you look at thecurrent market situation there is one thing everybody will agree, there are 100s of gadgets coming onthe market each and every month. It looks like the designers were busy this year and that’s whyit wouldn’t have to be a big problem to choose at least one cool gadget in 2013.This is why we decided to make a small list of the cutest, niftiest and coolest gadgets for 2013. So,here it is, let the countdown begin:1. MemoringHave you heard about this one? We bet not, at least not yet. This is basically a USB stick in the shapeof the ring. You can wear it on your hand wherever you go and this is a great way to have that littlepiece of memory storage right where you need it it-In your hand.Memoring comes in 5 colors and it is a perfect gift for your girlfriend (if she is a geek).
2. 2. iOS Video GlassesLadies and gentleman, now something completely different. How about a 72 inch wide screenmonitor mounted directly on your head? What, you think it’s not possible?It is, all you need is your iPhone 4S or let’s say iPad and iOS Video Glasses and you’re set to go. Youwill experience a theater screen-like and all this from the comfort of your home. It comes in one color(white) and it’s not that cheap (around $200).3. Boombox Metal Wristwatch
3. OK, number three here. If you think the first two choices are great take a look at this one. BoomboxMetal Wristwatch will make a perfect gift for the incoming holidays.If you were young during the 80’s this is something you will adore, a Boombox right on your hand,showing time. How cool is that?4. Boombox Ghetto Blaster CoverNow that you have your wrist watch in an 80’s style, it is time to personalize your iPhone 5 as well.How about a matching Boombox Ghetto Blaster Cover for your iPhone? And it is not that expensiveat all, it can be yours for around $18 + shipping costs.What are you waiting for; don’t you want to be cool?5. Cool Leaf Touchscreen
4. Enough of retro style gadgets, let’s take a look at the most stylish keyboard out there. The nameis Cool Leaf Touchscreen and it is cool, indeed. If you adore taping instead of typing this should beyour choice for 2013.Keyboard experience will never be the same again. Remember, if you’re a gamer this is not a goodproduct for you. If you’re not using your keyboard too often but you like to look cool this is a mustbuy.6. Joystick-itThe previous gadget is not intended for gamers but this one is ONLY for gamers. If you’re a proudowner of iPad and you enjoy the gaming experience it offers, Joystick-it is the best gadget you canthink of!This cute and nifty set (containing two small joysticks) is going to bring the gaming experience to thenext level, and what a level this is. It is easy to use, and it can be used for thousands of games.
5. 7. Composite Case by Urban GearWe can’t continue this list without mentioning at least one protective case for iPhone 5. One the bestprotective cases for iPhone 5 got to be Composite Case by Urban Gear. If you’re an adventurer ifyou’re not sitting in the office from 9-6, if you like to have your iPhone 5 with you no matter whereyou go this is the case to have.Your iPhone 5 will be protected to the max. The armor protects the entire body and screen. All thebuttons and ports are easily accessible and you also get a cleaning kit for your screen. The case couldbe yours for around $35 which is really not that much.8. LIFX
6. And now something more down to earth but equally amazing as the previous gadgets. How wouldyou like to have a light bulb (yes, light bulb) that you could be controlled with your iPhone? Andthat’s not all, this light bulb can change the colors of the light and you can even sync music on youriPhone with your light bulb.Like this, you can match the colors with your mood. The name of this bulb is – LIFX. This was agreat success on the Kickstarter and the inventor got over 1 Million dollars of orders. It is time toorder your bulb.9. Santa Hat Dust PlugSeeing all these fancy gadgets we are wondering how many of these will actually end up in yourhome. The gadget number 9 is a gadget for gadget … hmmm, well, We don’t know how exactly to callit. Anyway, the official name is Santa Hat Dust Plug and it could be a perfect fit for all of you livingin the cold areas on our planet.This little piece of acrylic looks like a Santa Hat and it is a plug that fits in standard 3.5mm output. So, basically you’re protecting your Smartphone from freezing. Besides this it looks so cute that youcan bet everyone will ask you what that little red hat is doing on your phone. For around $15 you willget yourself a lot of attention.
7. 10. Glow in The Dark B-BallAnd now something completely different. You may say, hey, this is not a gadget, but we saved thisone for the end because if you went through the entire article, you deserve to see this basketball. Andyes, this is a gadget, because you will definitely drag some attention on yourself with this one.The name is Glow in The Dark B-Ball which is completely understandable name because this is aball which glows in the dark. If you like the basketball but your street does not have night light this isa must have ball. You can play all night long.Which one do you prefer from this list? Do you have some other favorites? Please share yourthoughts.