1. WALLIS AND FUTUNA-INDIA TRADE & INVESTMENT PROMOTION GROUP
2. WITIPG will have WITIPG will The Wallis and WITIPG, unlike mandate to WITIPG will render include wide other Trade promote mutually all basic services to Futuna-India the estimated range of Stake Trade & Bodies, Associat beneficial 40,000 members Holders Investment ions, Group or Trade, Commerce, without any includingPromotion Group Chamber, will charges, apart from Federal & State (WITIPG) will be have exclusive Investment, Indus the Token Initial Governments of trial Entrance Fees. an International focus on Wallis Collaboration, Eco While initially major India & Wallis Organization for and Futuna- nomic funding for WITIPG andpromoting Trade India Cross Cooperation, Busi will come from Futuna, Business & Investment Border ness to Business Patrons & Sponsors es & between India in long term WITIPG Entrepreneurs, E Partnership at & People to will sustain itself by and Wallis and the Grass Root People earning Success xperts & Futuna. Levels. Partnerships at Fees. Common The Local Level. Interest Groups.
3. Facilitate Promote Foreign Bolster A Trade- Provide Advisory andInternational Trade Investment Between Investment Support to In- Between India & India & Wallis and Infrastructure thru Bound/Out Bound Wallis and Futuna Futuna Multi/Bi – Lateral Investments PartnershipsBuild Cross Boarder Power Business Create Collaborative Guide Businesses to Bridge Between Success Through Multi-Dimensional Operate Successfully Businesses and Information Think Tank and and Profitably in Entrepreneur Dissemination Support Network Foreign Country Play Proactive Role Support Enhanced Provide Buyers in Policy Formation Exchanges ThruVirtual Access To The and Trade Events, DelegationsRespective Markets Regulations and Knowledge Events
5. INDIA ADVISORS FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS - ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS & INDIA & WALLIS AND RESEARCH FACILITIES FUTUNA STATE & LOCAL CONSULTANTS & EXPERTS WITIPG GOVERNMENTSCOMMON INTEREST GROUPS INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & & THINK TANKS CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE PUBLIC SECTOR LARGE, MEDIUM AND SMALL UNDERTAKINGS/ORGANIZATI ENTERPRISES ONS
6. Grant Official Partner Status executed by Memorandum of Understanding with mandate to represent Wallis and Futunafor Trade andInvestment facilitation.Nominate at least one dedicated official from embassy for efficient coordination and single window information sharing. Provide accessto trade, policy, law, business and investment facilitation information.Preferential participation in Trade Facilitation programs and activities undertaken by Wallis and Futunain India and inclusion of one ofIndia Advisors’ representative (Incumbent CEO of organization) as Trade Advisor to HE Ambassador of Wallis and Futunato India.Provision to recommend business visit visa applications to expedite process (expenses towards verification and due diligence to becharged to applicant). Allow participation in trade delegations as official representative.India Advisors will execute all the activities at no cost basis however will seek support in promotion of Wallis and Futunaatlocal/national level by providing content and sponsorships (partial/sharing/full basis as per mutually agreeable terms) for • Quarterly Magazine about Wallis and Futuna • Annual Seminar • Bilateral Trade Delegations • Advertisement and Marketing • Other Suitable EventsIndia Advisors will also request reimbursement of actual travel/stay/visa cost from Embassy of Wallis and Futunafor travel undertakenon request of Embassy/Government of Wallis and Futunaor pre-approved by Embassy of Wallis and Futuna.
7. BUILDING BRIDGES FOR YOU TO ACCESS POTENTIAL OF CROSSBORDER TRADE
8. AN ENABLER INDIA ADVISORS is A Focus India Group A FACILITATOR Initiative to promote mutual prosperity between India and its trading partners by A CONTRIBUTOR facilitating bilateral trade and investment. INDIA ADVISORS facilitates organizations in A HELPER leveraging The Opportunity, called India. Working closely with India focusedA PROBLEM-SOLVER organizations, INDIA ADVISORS provides insights related to Policy, Business, Economy,A GROWTH CATALYST Trade, Markets, Sectors and Investing in India
9. HELPING YOU LEVERAGE INDIA FOR SUSTAINED ECONOMIC GROWTH
10. INDIA, today, is an established land of opportunities acting as Credible Business Partner, Preferred Investment Destination, Rapidly Growing Market, Provider of Quality Business Infrastructure and Unprecedented High Growth Economy. “We came to “The Indian By 2032, India market has two “India has India for the core advantages - India has costs, stayed for will be among evolved into among the the three an increasing one of the the quality and presence of highest are now largest worlds leading returns on economies in multinationals technology investing for and an upswing in foreign innovation”. the world. centers“. investment. the IT exports”.Dan Scheinman, Cisco BRIC Report, Travyn Rhall, Craig Barrett A T Kearney & US System Inc. Goldman Sachs ACNielsen Intel Corporation Department of Commerce
11. 4TH LARGEST5000 YEAR CIVILIZATION, A NATION WITH ECONOMY WITH GDPVAST DOMESTIC MARKET, LARGEST MIDDLE- OF $3.526 TRILLION WORLDSHUGE POTENTIAL MARKET CLASS 300 MILLION, GROWING @ 8.8% OF YOUNG AND ANNUALLY. LARGESTAMBITIOUS POPULATION, 2ND LARGEST •Exporting products and IMMENSE WORKFORCE 467 services worth $177 Billion DEMOCRACY MILLION POPULATION •Importing products and TECHNOLOGICAL & services worth $287 Billion SINCE 60 YEARSMANAGERIAL CAPABILITY. OF 1,140 MILLION •FDI inflows at record value of $35 Billion growing at rate of 35% annually.
12. EARLY DAYS INDIA DISCOVERED PERIOD OF RISK INDIA SHINING RETURN TO AVERSION BUBBLE RATIONALITYGovernment Combination of Internet bubble 200+investment Shrinking capitaldriven venture reforms, Y2K burst caused rapid firms setup direct base causes rapidfunds like TDICI, opportunities & flight of capital or indirect decrease inCFC, APIDC, etc. internet boom out of country operations in investments intoLicense Raj still drive foreign Some of the best India Indianot fully investment investments Capital available However, growthdismantled Investments reach (Naukri, Suzlon, exceeds story remains forFamily driven $1.16B in 2000 Bharti, WNS, etc.) opportunities India specificventure funding done at this time available opportunities $14B invested in 2007 1988 - 1996 1996 – 2000 2001 - 2003 2004 - 2008 2009 - Today
13. •325 million urban population, growing to 500 million by 2025 GROWING URBANIZATION •Driving expansion in waste and water management, energy generation, and energy efficient products EMPHASIS ON •Big thrust in the five year plans of the Central government INFRASTRUCTURE CREATION •Driving demand for healthcare, energy, roads, ports, airports, etc. GROWING CONSUMERISM •Driving growth in shopping malls, retail chains, apparel, restaurants, cars & jewelry CORPORATIZATION OF •“ Unorganized” Mom and Pop business moving to “Organized” Corporate chains SERVICES •Driving expansion in education, healthcare, security services, repairs/refurbishment •“ Priority sector lending” by the Reserve Bank of India driving provision of financial services inINCLUSIVE FINANCIAL GROWTH rural India (e.g. through Microfinance) •Banks providing expanded Consumer financial products (home loans, education loans)
14. BRINGING GUJARAT TO THE CENTER OF YOUR GROWTH STRATEGY
15. FASTEST GROWINGSTATE OF ONE OF • Connectivity • State with longest coastline (1,600 Km) and 41 ports. THE FASTEST • 13 domestic airports (highest in the country) and oneGROWING WORLD international airport. • Extensive terrestrial connectivityECONOMIES WITH • Road network of 74,111 Km with 98.86 %rural connectivity through all weather roads PROMISING • Railway network of 5,188 Km CONSUMER • Power & Energy • Ranks first nationwide in gas-based thermal electricity MARKET HAVING generation SUBSTANTIALLY • Ranks second nationwide in nuclear electricity generation HIGH INCOME.
16. Environment Human Resource600,000 Health In INR Crores (10 Million) Education500,000 Agro infrastructure Tourism400,000 Information Technology Water Supply300,000 Urban Infrastructure Airports200,000 Logistics Railways Ports100,000 Roads Industrial Parks 0 Energy - Gas Sector 2010 2012 2017 2020 Energy - Power Sector
17. FOCUS INDIA GROUP HELPS YOU GROW THRU COLLABORATIONAND INSIGHTS
18. • IS A MARKET MANAGEMENT TRADE BUSINESS ADVISORY RESEARCH CONSULTING FACILITATION• FIRM WITH EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE AND A STRONG FOCUS ON MARKET BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS REGULATIONS FINANCE STRATEGY• MOSTLY ACQUIRED INT TECHNOLOGY I INFRASTRUCTURE S SOCIAL SECTOR T TOURISM I INDUSTRY
19. FIG works hand-in-hand with clients to make their business ventures in India run better in the most profitable, efficient, practical and sensible ways possible.FIG makes creating capturing and sustaining value by leveraging India as an integral part to your growth.FIG assists organization to understand vital elements of success, implementing the right strategy and culture to achieving maximum growth in India. Weather an organization needs fast inorganic growth or steady organic growth in India, FIG ensure that they are designed to facilitate it. Design and Execution, not just advice but Action and RESULTS!
20. KNOWLEDGE COMPETENCE NETWORK EXPERIENCE
21. HIGH HIGH HIGH BETTERREACH ATTENTION ENGAGEMENT ACCESS
22. EXTEND YOUR REACHCALL +91 9898269489SKYPE INDIAADVISORSE-MAIL INFO@INDIAADVISORS.INWEB WWW.INDIAADVISORS.IN