2. Planets There are eight planets in our solar system: Mercury, Venus, the Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. We live on the Earth Mercury Venus The Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune
3. Mercury Mercury is the nearest planet to the sun. It is also the smallest planet.
4. Venus Venus is the hottest planet. There are thick clouds around Venus
5. The Earth The Earth is the third planet from the Sun, the fifth largest of all the planets in the Solar System and the densest of all with regard to its size.
6. Mars Mars is the nearest Planet to the Earth. There are desert and cayon on Mars. Mars is called the red planet.
7. Jupiter Jupiter is the biggest planet. it´s eleven time bigger than the Earth.
8. Saturn Saturn is the sixth planet from the sun, is second in size after Jupiter´s mass and is the only one with a ring system visibe from Earth.
9. Uranus Uranus is the seventh planet of the Solar System, the third largest and fourth most massive.
10. Neptune Neptune is the coldest planet, because it is very far from the sun.