It was capital of the Ottoman and Byzantine
Istanbul today is the largest city in Turkey and one
of the largest in the world.
Istanbul is a bridge and connects Asia and Europe,
making it the only city in the world spanning two
Fascinating architecture, historic sites, dining,
shopping, nightlife and exotic atmosphere all
make Istanbul one of the best places to Visit in
• Situated in Central Anatolia.
• Cappadocia is best known for its unusual
formated natural chimneys, mushrooms and
• Such as ancient volcanic eruptions and erosion
have all sculpted these strange formations over
• Thousands of years ago, mankind added
remarkable touches to the landscape by carving
out houses, churches and underground cities
from the soft rock.
• Antalya is a large, lively city welcoming
tourists with numerous resorts, hotels, bars
• It has beautiful beaches and green mountains
with ancient ruins.
• From swimming and sailing to mountain
climbing, sightseeing and family fun, Antalya
offers something for everyone.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.