Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Comp plan detailed overview_3.2
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

Comp plan detailed overview_3.2

75

Published on

Published in: Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
75
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Compensation OverviewV.3.1 – 1.20.13
  • 2. Affiliate Overview V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 3. Compensation Overview Active & Qualified AffiliateActive Affiliate { AA }A. Registered as an Affiliate with GlobalOne — Always Free to participate and earnB. Has sponsored a Customer to any of the GO products or services (a customer can include a Retail Customer, an Affiliate Customer, or purchase for personal or family use)**C. Commissions and Bonuses as qualified — Paid 10 times a month 1. Infinity Commissions 20% Match on 5 Generations 2. Infinity Matching Bonuses for a Total of 100% Matching 3. Global Active Bonus 20% Match on 5 Generations 4. Global Active Matching Bonuses for a Total of 100% Matching 5. Global Shared Bonus Pool 20% Match on 5 Generations 6. Matching Bonuses for a Total of 100% Matching 7. Fast Start Bonuses 20% Match on 5 Generations 8. Fast Start Matching Bonuses for a Total of 100% Matching**Asan Active Affiliate who has achieved the required customer sales volume points outlined in this compensationplan overview, you are rewarded with even more amazing ways to earn.Customer sales volume points may be achieved by combinations of sales to Retail Customers, Affiliates, or purchasesfor personal or family use. In order to promote retail sales, the compensation plan awards significantly higher points forsales to Retail Customers and some commission components will not pay out fully without sales to retail customers …See details of the plan for explanation of points awarded, sponsorship, and commission qualification requirements.Qualified Affiliate { QA }Qualified Affiliates will be rewarded with additional Commission and Bonus avenues that we believe are not matchedin their earning power anywhere in the industry … With GlobalOne your earnings are never capped and are alwaysunlimited! Qualified Affiliate criteria will be expanded in future postings of this Compensation Plan Overview. V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 4. Compensation Overview Infinity Commissions Fast Start Bonus1 3 x 10 Forced Matrix with Auto Compression On All Qualified Sales 5 Infinity Matching Bonuses Fast Start Matching Bonuses2 Up to 100% Match ~ Five 20% Generations Up to 100% Match ~ Five 20% Generations 6 Global Active Bonus Global Shared Bonus3 5 Generations of Bonus Pools Share in Global Sales 10x a Month 7 Global Active Matching Bonuses Global Shared Matching Bonuses4 Up to 100% Match ~ Five 20% Generations Up to 100% Match ~ Five 20% Generations 8 Even MORE Leadership Commissions & Bonuses Added Soon! V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 5. Infinity Commissions paid out every 3 days — and —Infinity Matching Bonuses paid out every 3 days V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 6. Compensation Overview Infinity Commissions • 3 x 10 Individual / Team Forced Matrix • 10 Payout Cycles Every Month • Matching Bonuses • Dynamic Upward Compression Every Cycle — Insures Full Commissions for Each Qualified Row As you Sponsor Affiliates into GO, others above you may be doing the same — If they are, you could get Spillover* • In the example below you are Sponsoring BLUE and Qualified Affiliates above you are Sponsoring RED, LT BLUE, and ORANGE — These are shown as Spillover in this example* — As this Spillover happens it socially helps build your Generations You First Row1 - In this example you have Sponsored 3 Affiliates - Red, Lt Blue, and Orange represent Spillover2 Second Row Pays Through 10 Powerful Rows *Spillover is not guaranteed — Above example is for explanation purposes only. V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 7. Compensation Overview Infinity Commissions Infinity Forced Matrix Compensation Plans A forced matrix compensation plan is just that, when you sponsor others to GlobalOne they simply fill in below you from left to right. We operate a 3x10 Infinity forced matrix to maximize your earning power, as well as your bonus earning power. On your First Row there are 3 Affiliates, on your Second Row there are 9 Affiliates, and so on through 10 powerful Rows. — Because of our innovative Infinity Commissions payout structure, coupled with our 8 total ways to earn, your earnings are unlimited — In the event active Affiliates up to 10 rows above you sponsor numerous Affiliates ‘spillover’ occurs. Spillover occurs when you receive people into your direct downline from your sponsor. This is because he has already filled his first downline level.Advantages of a Forced Matrix Matching BonusesLimiting the number of frontline Affiliates to 3 produces acouple of important actions: Matching Bonuses paid on 5 generations1. The emphasis on sponsoring is balanced benefiting both of sponsored Affiliates can be huge for those qualified the novice and the expert who choose to share GlobalOne with others …2. Leaders will naturally sponsor more Affiliates potentially creating spillover, as well as additional commissions for Just 3 personally sponsored Affiliates who do the same you through 5 Generations would create Matching Bonus3. Because you have the ability to earn 20% Matching Checks On ALL 5 Generations Earning You In EXCESS of Bonuses on 5 levels of your directly sponsored Affiliates, it 1,450 BONUS Checks Every Month! does make sense to add additional directly sponsored Affiliates over time to maximize commissions and With a modest amount of effort Affiliates will earn from Matching Bonuses 10% to 100% Matching Bonuses on the commissions4. It further promotes and encourages team efforts and earned by their 5 generations from Infinity, Global focusing on helping downline Affiliates to maximize their Active Bonus, Global Shared Bonus, Fast Starts, not to sponsorship mention additional Leadership income avenues that will be added in the very near future. *Spillover is not guaranteed — Above example is for explanation purposes only. V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 8. Compensation Overview Infinity Commissions • Each product and service pays a percentage of the total subscription pricing in monthly commissions • i.e. Our Elements of Wealth ‘Platinum’ educational product has a monthly subscription of $100 — 5% of $100 is $5.00 in commissions + $5.00 in Fast Start Bonuses on your 1st Generation Elements of Wealth iGoShoppingMall iGoVIPTravel iGoGlobalTravel 1 5% 5% 5% 5% 2 4% 4% 4% 4% % of Product Subscription Price 3 3% 3% 3% 3% 4 2% 2% 2% 2% 5 1% 1% 1% 1% 6 1% 1% 1% 1% 7 1% 1% 1% 1% 8 1% 1% 1% 1% 9 1% 1% 1% 1% 10 1% 1% 1% 1%Elements of Wealth — iGoShoppingMall — iGoVIPTravel are paid on Monthly Subscriptions iGoGlobalTravel is Paid on Customer Travel Purchases *20% Match is paid on Infinity Matching Bonuses as qualified. V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 9. The POWER of INFINITY Wealth Builder Compensation Overview Infinity Matching Bonuses Infinity Matching Bonuses Matching Bonuses paid on 5 Generations of commissions earned by sponsored Affiliates can be huge for those who choose to share GlobalOne with others and are qualified … Just 3 personally sponsored Affiliates who do the same through 5 Generations would create 10% Matching Bonus Checks On commissions earned by ALL 5 Generations, Earning You 363 Additional BONUS Checks Every Month! You could easily double that to 20% by having one customer sale. With a modest amount of effort Affiliates will earn from 10% to 100% Matching Bonuses on the commissions earned by their 5 generations from Infinity, Global Active Bonus, Global Shared Bonus, Fast Starts, not to mention additional Leadership income avenues that will be added in the very near future. Total Affiliates per Payouts Times Bonuses Earned Total Bonuses Generation # Sponsored Generation per Month per Month Earned per Month 1 You Sponsor 3 3 1 3 3 2 Your 3 Sponsor 3 9 1 9 12 3 Their 3 Sponsor 3 27 1 27 39 4 Their 3 Sponsor 3 81 1 81 120 5 Their 3 Sponsor 3 243 1 273 363Above graph and computations are for demonstration purposes of this example — Examples provided are accurate for an Affiliate that is fully qualified for all commissions and bonus earnings V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 10. Compensation Overview Infinity Matching Bonuses Matching Bonus Checks on Affiliate & Personal Volume PointsWhen an Affiliate sponsors other Affiliates they can earn 10% Matching Bonus checks on commissions earned by up to 5Generations — 50% Total Matching Bonuses on all directly Sponsored Members, as well as their Sponsored Members through5 Generations of Bonus Pools. Match 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% QUALIFIED Percentage Paid Out TOTAL Percentage Paid Out 10% on Generation 1 10% Total Match 10% on Generation 2 20% Total Match 10% on Generation 3 30% Total Match 10% on Generation 4 40% Total Match 10% on Generation 5 50% Total Match Elements of Wealth — iGoShoppingMall — iGoVIPTravel are paid on Monthly Subscriptions iGoGlobalTravel is Paid on Customer Travel Purchases V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 11. Compensation Overview Infinity Matching Bonuses Matching Bonus Checks on Customer Volume PointsWhen an Affiliate Sponsors CUSTOMERS they can earn AN ADDITIONAL 10% Matching Bonus, for a total of 20% MatchingBonus on commissions earned by up to 5 Generations, which is all directly Sponsored Affiliates, as well as their SponsoredAffiliates through 5 generations — Totaling 100% Matching Bonuses! Match 20% 40% 60% 80% 100% QUALIFIED Percentage Paid Out TOTAL Percentage Paid Out 20% on Generation 1 20% Total Match 20% on Generation 2 40% Total Match 20% on Generation 3 60% Total Match 20% on Generation 4 80% Total Match 20% on Generation 5 100% Total Match Elements of Wealth — iGoShoppingMall — iGoVIPTravel are paid on Monthly Subscriptions iGoGlobalTravel is Paid on Customer Travel Purchases V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 12. Global Active Bonus paid out every 3 days — and —Global Active Matching Bonuses paid out every 3 days V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 13. Compensation Overview Global Active BonusKeep it Simple … Because it is Simple …Global Active Bonus — Erase your mind’s white-board and please do not compare Global Active Bonus to a unilevel, aforced matrix, binary … or any other comp plan you have seen before … It’s not only different — it is easy!Every 3 days (72 hours) our Proprietary Patent Pending Algorithm analyzes the total Active Affiliates with a time-stampand calculates the GO Active Bonuses Earned by 100% of those Affiliates — Even if you just joined as an Affiliate secondsprior to calculations*No matter how large the Affiliate numbers grows the algorithm calculates the precise Bonus earnings for every Affiliatein a unified cycle bonus line.• You are growing your ‘Social Profit Pool’ as you sponsor others — Don’t think downlines• Pays out 10 times a month — 1st 4th 7th 10th 13th 16th 19th 22nd 25th 28th• Proprietary algorithm occurs every 3 days (72 hours) at Midnight • i.e. July 19th at12:00:01am Eastern. *Bonuses are earned every 3 days — You have a 30 day Grace Period to qualify for the transfer of these earned bonuses by simply sponsoring a Customer or an Affiliates. V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 14. Compensation Overview Global Active BonusImage 1 You Join — In ‘Image 1’ the little image with the ‘Check Mark Figure’ represents your position as you join. As you come into the program you are time stamped and you are entered into the last position — From that second on, every new Affiliate that joins the program is placed after you — Continually advancing you into higher positions within the Group. Image 2 3 Days or Less from when you Joined — You see in ‘Image 2’ that the Check Mark Figure position has advanced into Cycle 2 — This happens Every 3 days, 10 times a month, our patent pending software algorithm — Every position earns commission payouts! Image 3 6 Days or Less from when you Joined — Just as you advanced within 72 hours of joining, you see in ‘Image 3’ that your Affiliate position has now moved into the Cycle 3 position of earnings, which earns you even more — This happens every 3 days, 10 times a month! * There is a 30 day grace period when you join GlobalOne to get your first Customer or Affiliate to qualify for compensation bonus earnings. V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 15. Compensation Overview Global Active Matching Bonuses Global Active Matching Bonuses For those who chose to share GlobalOne with others, Matching Bonuses are paid on up to 5 Generations of sponsored Affiliates, which can be huge. Just 3 personally sponsored Affiliates who do the same through 5 Generations would create 10% Matching Bonus Checks On Global Active Bonuses earned by ALL 5 Generations, Earning You 3,630 Additional BONUS Checks Every Month! You could easily double that to 20% by having one customer sale. With a modest amount of effort Affiliates will earn from 10% to 100% Matching Bonuses on the commissions earned from Infinity, Global Active Bonus, Global Shared Bonus, Fast Starts, not to mention additional Leadership income avenues that will be added in the very near future. Total Affiliates per Payouts Times Bonuses Earned Total Bonuses Generation # Sponsored Generation per Month per Month Earned per Month 1 You Sponsor 3 3 10 30 30 2 Your 3 Sponsor 3 9 10 90 120 3 Their 3 Sponsor 3 27 10 270 390 4 Their 3 Sponsor 3 81 10 810 1,200 5 Their 3 Sponsor 3 243 10 2,430 3,630Above graph and computations are for demonstration purposes of this example — Examples provided are accurate for an Affiliate that is fully qualified for all commissions and bonus earnings V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 16. Compensation Overview Global Active Matching Bonuses Matching Bonus Checks on Affiliate & Personal Volume PointsWhen an Affiliate sponsors other Affiliates they can earn 10% Matching Bonus checks on Global Active Bonuses earned byup to 5 Generations — 50% Total Matching Bonuses on all directly Sponsored Members, as well as their Sponsored Membersthrough 5 Generations of Bonus Pools. Matching Global Active Bonuses are UNLIMITED! Match 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% QUALIFIED Percentage Paid Out TOTAL Percentage Paid Out 10% on Generation 1 10% Total Match 10% on Generation 2 20% Total Match 10% on Generation 3 30% Total Match 10% on Generation 4 40% Total Match 10% on Generation 5 50% Total Match Elements of Wealth — iGoShoppingMall — iGoVIPTravel are paid on Monthly Subscriptions iGoGlobalTravel is Paid on Customer Travel Purchases V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 17. Compensation Overview Global Active Matching Bonuses Matching Bonus Checks on Customer Volume PointsWhen an Affiliate Sponsors CUSTOMERS they can earn AN ADDITIONAL 10% Matching Bonus, for a total of 20% MatchingBonus on Global Active Bonuses earned by up to 5 Generation — Totaling 100% Total Matching Bonuses on all directlySponsored Members, as well as their Sponsored Members through 5 Generations of Bonus Pools. Matching Global ActiveBonuses are truly UNLIMITED! Match 20% 40% 60% 80% 100% QUALIFIED Percentage Paid Out TOTAL Percentage Paid Out 20% on Generation 1 20% Total Match 20% on Generation 2 40% Total Match 20% on Generation 3 60% Total Match 20% on Generation 4 80% Total Match 20% on Generation 5 100% Total Match Elements of Wealth — iGoShoppingMall — iGoVIPTravel are paid on Monthly Subscriptions iGoGlobalTravel is Paid on Customer Travel Purchases V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 18. Fast Start Bonus paid out every 3 days — and —Fast Start Matching Bonuses paid out every 3 days V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 19. Compensation Overview Fast Start Bonus• Fast Start Bonuses are paid on an initial subscription purchase of product or service sold• These are one time Bonuses paid out with every Cycle Elements of Wealth iGoShoppingMall iGoVIPTravel iGoGlobalTravel Paid on Your Sale 5% 5% 5% 5% 1 1% 1% 1% 1% 2 1% 1% 1% 1% 3 1% 1% 1% 1% 4 1% 1% 1% 1% 5 1% 1% 1% 1% When your friends and family decide to purchase any of our products and services you earn a Fast Start Bonus — Fast Start Bonus is designed to provide you with quick, additional, rewards for the effort of enrolling new Customers and/or Affiliates. Elements of Wealth — iGoShoppingMall — iGoVIPTravel are paid on Monthly Subscriptions iGoGlobalTravel is Paid on Customer Travel Purchases V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 20. Compensation Overview Fast Start Matching BonusFast Start Matching BonusesFor those who choose to share GlobalOne with others, Matching Bonuses paid on Fast Start Bonuses earned by up to 5Generations of sponsored Affiliates can be huge …Just 3 personally sponsored Affiliates who do the same through 5 Generations would create 10% Matching Bonus ChecksOn Fast Start Bonuses earned by up to 5 Generations, Earning You 363 Additional BONUS Checks Every Month! You couldeasily double that to 20% by having one customer sale.With a modest amount of effort Affiliates will earn from 10% to 100% Matching Bonuses on the commissions earned fromInfinity, Global Active Bonuses, Global Shared Bonuses, and Fast Start Bonuses, not to mention additional Leadershipincome avenues that will be added in the very near future. Total Affiliates per Payouts Times Bonuses Earned Total Bonuses Generation # Sponsored Generation per Month per Month Earned per Month 1 You Sponsor 3 3 1 3 3 2 Your 3 Sponsor 3 9 1 9 12 3 Their 3 Sponsor 3 27 1 27 39 4 Their 3 Sponsor 3 81 1 81 120 5 Their 3 Sponsor 3 243 1 273 363 Elements of Wealth — iGoShoppingMall — iGoVIPTravel are paid on Monthly Subscriptions iGoGlobalTravel is Paid on Customer Travel Purchases V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 21. Global Shared Bonus paid out every 3 days — and —Global Shared Matching Bonuses paid out every 3 days V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 22. Compensation Overview Global Shared Bonuses… Coming Soon …Global Shared Matching Bonuses work the same way as the Matching Bonuses for Infinity and Global Active MatchingBonuses.Your qualifications are based on the total Pointsyou have accumulated from Retail Customersales, Affiliate Customer sales, or products/servicespurchased for Personal or Family use.Global Shared Bonus and the associated MatchingBonuses will be added in the near future — This willbe a very exciting addition to the Affiliate’s earningsportfolio. V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 23. Compensation Overview Global Shared Matching BonusesGlobal Shared Matching BonusesMatching Bonuses paid on 5 Generations of sponsored Affiliates can be huge for those qualified who choose to shareGlobalOne with others …Just 3 personally sponsored Affiliates who do the same through 5 Generations would create 10% Matching Bonus ChecksOn Global Shared Bonuses earned by up to 5 Generations, Earning You 3,630 Additional BONUS Checks Every Month! Youcould easily double that to 20% by having one customer sale.With a modest amount of effort Affiliates will earn from 10% to 100% Matching Bonuses on the commissions earned fromGlobal Active Bonuses, Global Shared Bonuses, and Fast Start Bonuses, not to mention additional Leadership incomeavenues that will be added in the very near future. Total Affiliates per Payouts Times Bonuses Earned Total Bonuses Generation # Sponsored Generation per Month per Month Earned per Month 1 You Sponsor 3 3 10 30 30 2 Your 3 Sponsor 3 9 10 90 120 3 Their 3 Sponsor 3 27 10 270 390 4 Their 3 Sponsor 3 81 10 810 1,200 5 Their 3 Sponsor 3 243 10 2,430 3,630 V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 24. Compensation Overview Global Shared Matching Bonuses Matching Bonus Checks on Affiliate & Personal Volume PointsWhen an Affiliate sponsors other Affiliates they can earn 10% Matching Bonus checks on Global Shared Bonuses earned byup to 5 Generations — 50% Total Matching Bonuses on all directly Sponsored Members, as well as their Sponsored Membersthrough 5 Generations of Bonus Pools. Matching Global Shared Bonuses are UNLIMITED! Match 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% QUALIFIED Percentage Paid Out TOTAL Percentage Paid Out 10% on Generation 1 10% Total Match 10% on Generation 2 20% Total Match 10% on Generation 3 30% Total Match 10% on Generation 4 40% Total Match 10% on Generation 5 50% Total Match V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 25. Compensation Overview Global Shared Matching Bonuses Matching Bonus Checks on Customer Volume PointsWhen an Affiliate Sponsors CUSTOMERS they can earn AN ADDITIONAL 10% Matching Bonus, for a total of 20% MatchingBonus on Global Shared Bonuses earned by up to 5 Generation — Totaling 100% Total Matching Bonuses on all directlySponsored Members, as well as their Sponsored Members through 5 Generations of Bonus Pools. Matching Global SharedBonuses are truly UNLIMITED! Match 20% 40% 60% 80% 100% QUALIFIED Percentage Paid Out TOTAL Percentage Paid Out 20% on Generation 1 20% Total Match 20% on Generation 2 40% Total Match 20% on Generation 3 60% Total Match 20% on Generation 4 80% Total Match 20% on Generation 5 100% Total Match V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 26. Point Rewards V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 27. Compensation Overview Point RewardsIntroductionIt is always free to participate in the promotion and sale of all GlobalOne products and/or services. When you areactive in Customer Sales and the sponsorship of Affiliates you have the ability to earn unlimited income … We have noearnings limitations … Ever!As you make Customer sales, sponsor Affiliates, and even subscribe to products and services yourself you earn ‘Points’for each dollar sold.Point SystemTo qualify for Commissions and Matching Bonuses you earn ‘Points’ by simply telling others about our wide array ofproducts and services — For each ‘$1.00’ you sell, including your own optional subscription, you earn points towardongoing Commissions and Matching Bonuses paid out every 3 days.Your CUSTOMER Sponsored $1.00 = 5 PointsExample: If you Sponsor a Customer who Subscribes to $50 of products and/or services you earn 250 points toward toyour qualified Commissions and Matching Bonuses.Your PERSONAL Subscription $1.00 = 2 PointsExample: If you Personally subscribe to $50 of products and/or services you automatically have100 points toward your qualified Commissions and Matching BonusesYour AFFILIATE Sponsored $1.00 = 1 PointExample: If you Sponsor an Affiliate who Subscribes to $50 of products and/or servicesyou have 50 additional points toward your Commissions and Matching Bonuses V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 28. Compensation Overview Point RewardsPoint Qualifications — for CommissionsWe have made it so easy for you to qualify for Commissions no matter what product orservice subscription you sell, you are instantly qualified. In fact, wehave made it so easy to fully qualify that …Points are earned from any of our products and services; (Currently offerings in alphabetical order) — Educational Newsletter & Software Development System Educational and Knowledge Information Newsletter — Contains new information, lessons, education, etc, every month — Written specifically for GO Members for general global wealth knowledge — Membership ‘Travel Agent Only’ 5-Star Resort package deals, Condos, Cruises, Elite Resort Vacations, Exclusive Cabins, VIP Services — with Full Service Travel Agency option — Visitors to your website Save on over 300,000,000 Products with over 5,000 Retailers around the World — Earn Cash-Back from the same stores you already shop, know, and love — Proprietary Savings Assistant ToolbarWith more services, such as our Miracle Product Line with world changing disease eradicating bio-echo scienceproducts, as well as several additional amazing products throughout 2013.Customer Sales & Affiliate Sales• Points for Affiliate Sales Apply ONLY to 10% Affiliate Matching Bonuses• Points for Customer Sales Apply to the additional 10% (total 20%) Affiliate Matching BonusesRamp Up Grace PeriodAfter signing on as an Affiliate, we ask that you achieve and maintain 6 recurring monthly retail customers within 6months of becoming an Affiliate. During the Ramp Up Grace Period, an Affiliate shall produce at least 1 new monthlyretail customer per month until achieving the requirement of 6 monthly retail customers by end of month 6. V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 29. Compensation Overview Point Rewards Matching Bonuses on AFFILIATE Sales & PERSONAL Subscription(s) — Generation 1 — — Generation 2 — — Generation 3 — — Generation 4 — — Generation 5 —10% Matching Bonus 10% Matching 10% Matching 10% Matching 10% MatchingCheck on ALL of Your on ALL Your Sponsored on ALL Their Sponsored on ALL Their Sponsored on ALL Their Sponsored Directly Sponsored 2nd Generation 3rd Generation 4th Generation 5th Generation Affiliates sponsored Affiliates Affiliates Affiliates Affiliates 10% Total 20% Total 30% Total 40% Total 50% Total 100 pts. Qualified 200 pts. Qualified 300 pts. Qualified 400 pts. Qualified 500 pts. Qualified Example: If you were to Personally sign up for any subscription(S) totaling $100 a month, this would provide you with a total of 200 Points, qualifying you for 10% Matching Bonus on ALL Generation 1 Sponsored Affiliates AND 10% Matching Bonuses on ALL Generation 2 Affiliates that your 1 st Generation sponsored — Plus you also receive 1 Point per $1 on all Affiliate sales … Sell $300 in total sales and you are now 100% qualified for 10% matching bonus checks on every person through 5 Generations. Matching Bonuses on CUSTOMER Sales — Generation 1 — — Generation 2 — — Generation 3 — — Generation 4 — — Generation 5 —20% Matching Bonus 20% Matching 20% Matching 20% Matching 20% MatchingCheck on ALL of Your on ALL Your Sponsored on ALL Their Sponsored on ALL Their Sponsored on ALL Their Sponsored Directly Sponsored 2nd Generation 3rd Generation 4th Generation 5th Generation Affiliates sponsored Affiliates Affiliates Affiliates Affiliates 20% Total 40% Total 60% Total 80% Total 100% Total 100 pts. Qualified 200 pts. Qualified 300 pts. Qualified 400 pts. Qualified 500 pts. QualifiedExample: Just ONE Customer sale of $100 would provide you with a total of 500 Points, qualifying you for 20% Matching Bonus on ALL 5 Generations.This ONE sale, or any combination of sales, totaling $100 to Customers earns you 100% qualified for 20% matching bonus checks on every personthrough 5 Generations. V.3.2 – 1.20.13
  • 30. V.3.2 – 1.20.13

×