2. lambs and deer s. Sometimes it eats persons TheWolf is a predator. It Runs and jumps. The wolf eats
3. The grey wolf is the largest wild member of the Canidae family. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WOLF A number of other grey wolf subspecies have been identified, though the actual number of subspecies is still open to discussion .
4. <ul><li>It lives in the forest and in the mountains. The wolf lives in Spain, France, Italy, Finland. </li></ul>where does it live ? Its sense of smell is relatively weakly developed when compared to that of some hunting dog .
5. <ul><li>nose </li></ul>parts the body eyes ear hair legs
6. <ul><li>From nearly the beginning of their lifes, the wolves live without their mums because she kicks they out of home. </li></ul>The wolf around the world
7. <ul><li>The wolf howls to call their familes. </li></ul>