1. Who We Are…• Managers of More than 100 Convention Centers and Sports Entertainment Venues• Subsidiary of Comcast Spectacor and the Fastest Growing Company in our Industry• A Worldwide Network of Hospitality and Event Professionals on the Forefront of the Meeting and Convention IndustryThe experience and knowledge of Global Spectrum’s support staff coupled with talented and committed people ensure that whenever your event is booked at any one of our 27 Global Spectrum-managed Convention Centers, you can be assured of the same personalized service, innovative ideas and solutions, and professional staff at every venue.
2. What We Do… PERSONALIZED CUSTOMER SERVICE The event experience at Global Spectrum begins with a “How You Doin’? approach – a simple question, but implementation is much more. Global Spectrum wants to know the goals and objectives of event organizers so that its managers can personalize their approach to each client. The focus remains consistent – Put the Customer First – all in an effort to establish long term relationships and exceed the expectations of planners, attendees, and exhibitors. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS Global Spectrum uses innovative thinking to assist event organizers. Its access to an extensive network of creative marketing and public relations professionals helps to build event attendance and enhance sponsorship packages. Global Spectrum’s management teams at each venue work with planners to create custom event themes and specialized catering options to ensure a memorable event. PROFESSIONAL EVENT MANAGEMENT Event organizers can be assured that their decision to come to a Global Spectrum managed venue will be met with a professionally trained staff. We are on the forefront of the meetings industry and set the standard in venue management. Global Spectrum incorporates internal and external professional development in all aspect of the company, and our senior leaders are some of the most recognized and respected in the industry. Our worldwide network of venues allow us to stay on the cutting edge of new trends and initiatives. Browse… Our list of convention center to find the right fit for your next event Personalized. Innovative. Professional.
3. Cincinnati, OH Cleveland, OH Duke Energy Wolstein Center, Convention Center Cleveland State UniversityExhibit Hall: 195,000 sq. ft. Arena : 24,000 sq. ft.Ballroom: 39,500 sq. ft. Converts into a Grand BallroomBreakouts: 37 for up to 2,000 peopleTotal Meeting Space: 96,600 Conference Pavilion: 9,676 sq. ft.Hotel Rooms: 3,000 walk-able Total Conference Rooms: 8Dining: 50+ eateries within Parking: 650 car garage adjacent walking distance to the building 525 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 2000 Prospect Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115 513.419.7304 | duke-energycenter.com 216.687.9292 | wolsteincenter.com Dalton, GA Des Moines, IANorth West Georgia Trade Iowa Events Center & Convention CenterExhibit Hall: 40,500 sq. ft. Exhibit Hall: 150,000 sq. ft.Ballroom: 10,800 sq. ft. Ballroom: 29,000 sq. ft.Breakouts: 12 Breakouts: 33Total Meeting Space: 22,200 sq. ft. Total Meeting Space: 72,750 sq. ft.Arena Seats: 4,000 Arena Seats: 16,980Hotel Rooms: 1,200 within a mile Renovations: January 2012 Photo courtesy of the Greater Des Moines Convention and Visitors Bureau 2211 Dug Gap Battle Road, Dalton, GA 30720 730 Third Street, Des Moines, IA 50309 706.272.7676 | daltontradecenter.com 515.564.8000 | iowaeventscenter.com
4. Clovis, NM Corpus Christi, TX Clovis Civic Center Congressman Solomon P. Ortiz International CenterBallroom: 11,500 sq. ft. Ballroom: 16,500 sq. ft.Breakouts: 6 Breakouts: 10Total Meeting Space: 15,100 sq. ft. Total Meeting Space: 23,750 sq. ft.Hotel Rooms: Over 850 Clovis area Outdoor Waterfront Plaza: 50,000 sq. ft.Outdoor Plaza: 6,650 sq. ft. Open Air Exhibit: 12,500 sq. ft.Reputation: Customer service oriented Location: Corpus Christi event experience Entertainment District 801 Schepps Boulevard, Clovis, NM 88101 402 Harbor Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78401 575.935.5000 | clovisciviccenter.com 361.879.0125 | ortizcenter.com Durham, NC Enid, OK Durham Cherokee Strip Convention Center Conference Center Ballroom: 12,000 sq. ft.Grand Ballroom: 14,000 sq. ft. Breakouts: 11Jr. Ballroom: 11,000 sq. ft. Total Meeting Space: 16,700 sq. ft. (devisable into 6 sections) Parking: 300 free spacesBoard Rooms: 2 | Meeting Rooms: 4 Location: Historic downtown,Newly Renovated walk-able restaurants and shopsNew Kitchen & Culinary Program Hotel Rooms: 800 rooms within 5 minutesGrand Reopening September 2011301 West Morgan Street, PO Box 691, Durham, NC 27702 123 West Maine Street, Enid, OK 73701919.956.9408 | durhamconventioncenter.com 580.616.7362 | csccenid.com
5. Everett, WA Glendale, AZ Edward D. Hansen University of Conference Center Phoenix StadiumBallroom: 11,385 sq. ft.Breakouts: 6 Exhibit Hall: 160,000 sq. ft.Total Meeting Space: 13,400 sq. ft. Breakouts: 18Total Exhibit Space (with adjoining Total Meeting Space: 94,500 sq. ft.Comcast Arena): 57,000 sq. ft. Hotel Rooms: 450 walk-ableLocation: Easy highway access, Parking: 14,000 spaces 20 minutes from Seattle Retractable translucent roof andAffordable pricing natural grass field 2000 Hewitt Avenue, Everett, WA 98201 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305 425.322.2600 | comcastarenaeverett.com 623.433.7122 | universityofphoenixstadium.com Miami, FL Miami Beach, FL Miami Miami Beach Convention Center Convention Center Exhibit Hall: 502,000 sq. ft. Ballroom(s): 75,500 sq. ft. encompassesExhibit Hall: 28,000 sq. ft. 4 seperate spacesBreakouts: 22 Breakouts: 70Total Meeting Space: 83,000 sq. ft. Total Meeting Space: 127,000 sq. ft.Theater Seats: 4,648 Hotel Rooms: 3,000 walk-ableParking: 612 spaces Airport: Miami International is #1 inAuditorium Seats: 444 US for International Freight and #2 for International Passangers 400 S.E. Second Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 305.416.5970 | jlkc.com 305.673.7315 | miamibeachconvention.com
6. Indiana, PA Las Cruces, NMKovalchick Convention Las Crucesand Athletic Complex Convention CenterArena: 18,000 sq. ft. Exhibit Hall: 15,000 sq. ft.Total Conference Rooms: 15 Ballroom: 9,000 sq. ft.Total Conference Space: 17,000 sq. ft. Breakouts: 6Auditorium: 630 seats Total Meeting Space: 11,850Location: Located on Indiana University of Garden Space: 5,000 sq. ft. Pennsylvania Campus Sunshine Days: 350 711 Pratt Drive, Indiana PA 15705 680 East University Avenue, Las Cruces, NM 88001 724.357.KCAC | kovalchickcomplex.com 575.526.0100 | meetinlascruces.com Niagara Falls, NY Overland Park, KS Conference Center Overland Park Niagara Falls Convention CenterExhibit Hall: 32,000 sq. ft.Ballroom: 10,500 sq. ft. Exhibit Hall: 60,000 sq. ft.Breakouts: 17 Ballroom: 25,000 sq. ft.Total Meeting Space: 27,000 sq. ft. Breakouts: 12Hotel Rooms: 2,000 walk-able Total Meeting Space: 40,000 sq. ft.Certified: IACC Learning Center Attached Hotel: 412 rooms Hotel Rooms: 1,000 walk-able 101 Old Falls Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14303 6000 College Boulevard, Overland Park, KS 66211 716.278.2100 | niagarafalls-cc.com 913.339.3000 | opconventioncenter.com
7. West Palm Beach, FL Penticton, BC Canada Palm Beach County Penticton Trade & Convention Center Convention CentreExhibit Hall: 100,000 sq. ft. Exhibit Hall: 13,600 sq. ft.Ballroom: 22,000 sq. ft. Ballroom: 15,000 sq. ft.Breakouts: 19 Breakouts: 8Total Meeting Space: 21,000 sq. ft. Total Meeting Space: 49,000 sq. ft.Hotel Rooms: 3,000 in a 3 mile radius Arena: 30,000 sq. ft.Airport: Palm Beach International Wineries: 120and Ft. Lauderdale International650 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 273 Power Street, Penticton, BC V2A 7K9, Canada 561.366.3030 | pbconventioncenter.com 250.490.2460 | pentictonconventioncentre.com Richmond, VA Roanoke, VA Greater Richmond Roanoke Civic Center Convention CenterExhibit Hall: 178,000 sq. ft.Ballroom: 30,550 sq. ft. Special Events Center: 46,000 sq. ft.Breakouts: 36 Arena Seating: 10,500Total Meeting Space: 80,000 sq. ft. Performing Arts Theatre: 2,148Hotel Rooms: More than 17,000 Exhibit Hall: 10,000 sq. ft. in Richmond Region Total Meeting Space: 111,700 sq. ft.Largest meeting and exhibition Free Parking / Downtown &facility in Virginia Farmer’s market walk-able 403 North Third Street, Richmond, VA 23219 710 Williamson Road Northeast, Roanoke, VA 24016 804.783.7334 | richmondcenter.com 540.853.2241 | roanokeciviccenter.com
8. Provo, UT Pueblo, CO Utah Valley Pueblo Convention Convention Center Center Exhibit Hall: 20,000 sq. ft. Ballroom: 16,500 sq. ft. Ballroom: 17,000 sq. ft. Breakouts: 7 Meeting Rooms: 10,000 sq. ft. Total Meeting Space: 24,000 sq. ft. Breakouts: 10 Attached Hotel: 163 rooms Adjacent Hotel: 331 rooms Location: Historic Arkansas Riverwalk 5,500 sq. ft. Roof Terrace with Walking distance to historic downtown mountain views Pueblo, dining, shopping, & entertainment 51 S. University Ave. Suite #304, Provo, UT 84601 320 Central Main Street, Pueblo, CO 81003801.851.2200 | utahvalleyconventioncenter.com 719.542.1100 | puebloconventioncenter.com Robstown, TX Saint Charles, MO Richard M. Borchard Saint Charles Regional Fairgrounds Convention CenterExhibit Hall: 115,000 sq. ft. Exhibit Hall: 35,700 sq. ft.Ballroom: 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom: 16,200 sq. ft.Breakouts: 4 Breakouts: 17Total Meeting Space: 21,400 sq. ft. Total Meeting Space: 60,000 sq. ft.Parking: 2,000 spaces Attached Hotel: 296 roomsRenovation: Air-conditioned Parking: 1,200 complimentary 50,000 sq. ft. Exhibit Hall 1213 Terry Shamsie Boulevard, Robstown, TX 78380 1 Convention Center Plaza, St Charles, MO 63303 361.387.9000 | RMBFairgrounds.com 636.669.3000 | stcharlesconventioncenter.com
9. Sioux Falls, SD South Bend, IN Sioux Falls Century Center Convention CenterExhibit Hall: 33,600 sq. ft.Ballroom: 16,800 sq. ft. Exhibit Hall: 24,500 sq. ft.Breakouts: 12 Ballroom: 12,000 sq. ft.Total Meeting Space: 27,000 sq. ft. Breakouts: 20Attached Hotel: 243 rooms Total Meeting Space: 75,000 sq. ft.Parking: 3,400 spaces Attached Hotel: 300 rooms Riverview Lobby: 16,640 sq. ft. 1101 North West Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 120 South Saint Joseph Street, South Bend, IN 46601605.367.4100 | siouxfallsconventioncenter.org 574.235.9711 | centurycenter.org Springfield, MA MassMutual CenterConvention Center & ArenaExhibit Hall: 40,000 sq. ft.Ballroom: 15,000 sq. ft.Breakouts: 8Total Meeting Space: 24,500 sq. ft.Arena Seats: 8,000Hotel Rooms: 900 walk-able Personalized. Innovative. Professional. 1277 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01103 413.787.6610 | massmutualcenter.com global-spectrum.com
10. Its more than a promise, it’s proven. Call 888.456.2599 or visit www.global-spectrum.com to findout why the best events take place in Global Spectrum managed venues!