1. Mobile ApplicationsDevelopment Ivano Malavolta firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.di.univaq.it/malavolta
2. in collaboration with… Cykel Software Web agency
4. Course web site http://www.coursekit.com 5TDDJFhttp://coursekit.com/app#course/6623
5. What this course is about?
6. What this course is NOT about blind programming without strategy or strong designa specific language, like:Objective-C
7. What this course is aboutUser-centric development Beautiful UI design& contextApps cross-platform development
8. HTML5 is the FUTURE
9. And what about App Stores?
10. Exam and projectsProjects*: Elevator Pitch App Design App Development & final discussion of the developed app* following given templates
11. Elevator Pitch5-slide presentation describing your idea andwhy it is new
12. App DesignA document describing in detail your app, its potential user, usage scenarios, information architecture, UI design, etc.Each team will present its own designed app with a 5 minutes presentation
13. App DevelopmentImplementation of your app+ brief technical document (5 pagines)
14. Course timeline5 Mar Start lectures App design and strategies2 Apr Elevator Pitch presentation Basic technologies7 May App Design presentation Mobile-15 Jun End lectures specific technologies23 Jul Final discussion