Ten (10 )Ten (10 )CommandmentsCommandmentsOf those overOf those over40 years old.40 years old.CLICK TO ADVANCE SLIDES
1. Focus on enjoyingpeople,not onindulgingin or accumulatingMaterial thing.
22. Plan to spend. Plan to spendwhatever you havewhatever you havesaved. You deserve tosaved. You deserve toenjoy it and the fewenjoy it and the fewhealthy years you havehealthy years you haveleft.left.Travel if you can affordTravel if you can affordit. Dont leave anythingit. Dont leave anythingfor your children orfor your children orloved ones to quarrelloved ones to quarrelabout. By leavingabout. By leavinganything, you may evenanything, you may evencause more troublecause more troublewhen you are gone.when you are gone.
""3. Live in the3. Live in thehere and now, nothere and now, notin the yesterdaysin the yesterdaysand tomorrows. Itand tomorrows. Itis only today thatis only today thatyou can handle.you can handle.Yesterday is goneYesterday is gone& tomorrow may& tomorrow maynot even happen.not even happen.
4. Enjoy your grandchildren (if4. Enjoy your grandchildren (ifyou are blessed with any) butyou are blessed with any) butdont be their full time babydont be their full time babysitter. You have no moralsitter. You have no moralobligation to take care of them.obligation to take care of them.Dont have any guilt aboutDont have any guilt aboutrefusing to baby sit anyonesrefusing to baby sit anyoneskids, including your ownkids, including your owngrandkids. Your parentalgrandkids. Your parentalobligation is to your children.obligation is to your children.After you have raised them intoAfter you have raised them intoresponsible adults, your dutiesresponsible adults, your dutiesof child-rearing and babysittingof child-rearing and babysittingare finished. Let your childrenare finished. Let your childrenraise their own offsprings.raise their own offsprings.
5. Accept5. Acceptphysicalphysicalweakness,weakness,sickness andsickness andother physicalother physicalpains.. It is a partpains.. It is a partof the agingof the agingprocess. Enjoyprocess. Enjoywhatever yourwhatever yourhealth can allow.health can allow.
6. Enjoy what you are and what you have right now.6. Enjoy what you are and what you have right now.Stop working hard for what you do notStop working hard for what you do nothave.have.If you do not have them, Its probably too late..If you do not have them, Its probably too late..
7. Just enjoy your life7. Just enjoy your lifewith your spouse,with your spouse,children, grandchildrenchildren, grandchildrenand friends. People,and friends. People,who truly love you, lovewho truly love you, loveyou for yourself, not foryou for yourself, not forwhat you have. Anyonewhat you have. Anyonewho loves you for whatwho loves you for whatyou have will just giveyou have will just giveyou misery.you misery.
8. Forgive and accept8. Forgive and acceptforgiveness. Forgiveforgiveness. Forgiveyourself and others.yourself and others.Enjoy peace of mindEnjoy peace of mindand peace of souland peace of soul..
9. Befriend death..9. Befriend death..Its a natural part ofIts a natural part ofthe life cycle. Dontthe life cycle. Dontbe afraid of it.be afraid of it.Death is theDeath is thebeginning of a newbeginning of a newand better life. So,and better life. So,prepare yourself notprepare yourself notfor death but for afor death but for anew life with thenew life with theAlmighty.Almighty.
10. Be at peace10. Be at peacewith yourwith yourCreator. For. . .Creator. For. . .He is all you haveHe is all you haveafter you leaveafter you leavethis life...this life...
This commandment is soThis commandment is sopowerful.powerful.Pass this to 12 peoplePass this to 12 peopleincludingincludingme.me.