The area it is red it was the most affected areas by flooding.
1. FLOODINGby Mariam Ikram
2. 10,000,000 9,000,000 8,000,000 7,000,000 6,000,000 5,000,000 4,000,000 3,000,000 2,000,000 1,000,000 0 1992 1994 2001 2005 2007 2008 2010The Flood had many impacts on Pakistan. It damaged tons of wheat stocks. After theflood 9,000,000 was spent. The flood destroyed many homes and caused a lothouseholds to move, with many living in compass for homeless.
3. 20,000,000 18,000,000 16,000,000 14,000,000 12,000,000 10,000,000 8,000,000 6,000,000 4,000,000 2,000,000 0 1992 1992 1995 1996 2003 2005 2010In the year of 1992 the amount of affected went to 6.000.000. But after that year it wentdown a little. While in 1995, 1996 and 2003 it decreased to 2.000.000 but in 2005 itincreased and went up to 8.000.000, it was a warning like for Pakistan. 2010 the rainfall wentto 18.000.000 and caused an overflow, and flooded Pakistan.
4. The picture firstshows the actualrain. In 2nd picture itshows the normalamount of rain. In3rd picture the bluepart high lighted theareas where therainfall was way toomuch that causedand an overflow.
5. We choose Pakistan because there is too much rainfall and heavy monsoon even can be normal day.The place it happened are Sawat, Kyber, Pktun kawan.
6. The area it ismore redthose area’swere mostaffected byflooding.
7. The area’s which are brownthose are got affected badly.
8. The time when the rainfall went to> 10 mm/2 days in the entire Pakistan (62°N–74°N; 24°E–36°E, blue rectangle. Two satellite products are shown: GPCP (red) and CMORPH (blue).
9. Geographical distribution of rainfall in South Asia. Squaresrepresent areas referred to in the text. Weather distributionof rainfall (mm/month) averaged over Pakistan. The rain fallsin July-August during the summer monsoon twice the amountthan happened in winter