Analyze the following power point and arrange it according to the following criteria: Use a easier font to read consistently throughout the power point Use Bullets instead of sentences Add a minimum of five relevant images to convey your message Add slide transitions Add a consistent background and font color Add one graph to illustrate your points on slide 9 for assumption data Lastly check spelling and grammar
Making the Play Sunblt Brokers andTransmerica Small Busiess Capital
Sunblt Brokers andTransmerica Small Busiess Capital
• Today’s Agnda• 1. The Lending Obstacle Course and theTransamerica Special Team• !Obstacles Brokrs face when finding financing• !Howwe can help• 2. ―The Pre-Qual Hand-off‖ Pre-qualifying yordeal on the Internet• 3. In the Red Zone: Gtting a deal doe• !Types of deals• !Credit policy
• 1. The Lnding• Obstacle Course• •Collateral-based lending• •Business brokers are competing for• loan $$ at banks• •Distrust of ―start-ups‖• •High cash infusion/down payment
• The Transamerica Team• Can Help• •Flexible loan structure—specificallytargeted• towards business acquisition• •Cash flow lender• •Nationwide coverage—PLP in most major• markets..
• Esp. Near sunbelt office locations• •Financing ―pre-qualification‖makes iteasier• for you to close more deals• •Fast approvals and funding••
• Why Get a• Pre-qualification?1.•Time ―kills‖ all deals….(And listing contracts!)It’s your rod map to structuring the deal for• saleIt ―qualifies‖ yor lender1.•It ―qualifies‖ potential buyers quickly• 2. The Pre-Qual
••• prequalify• status.• Find yourlisting. Look at Transamerica’s• Response• Click here to see• the response from• Transamerica.• Read the• response and,• if you’d like,• contact your• Regional• Account• Manager.• Get more from• Transamerica• Small Business• Capital!
• 3. In the Red Zone:Getting the Deal Done• How Transamerica• Goes for the Goal.••••• Approval• Criteria• •Eligibility for SBA program• •Ability to repay loan Equity Expetise of managment• •Collateral Credit wthiness Other••
• SBA Eligibility• •Size stanard• •Type of business• •Use of proceeds• •OtherAbility To Repay• •Cash flw/debt service coverage• •Reasonableness of projections• Equity• •Purchase of existing business• •Does not include borrowed funds!•••
•• Managemen• •Experience• •Eduation• •Motivation to stay in business• •Credit background• •Owner-operated Collateral and• •Business assets• –Land and buildings• –Ff&e• Accounts receivable, inventory Leasehold improvements1. Goodwill •Personal guarantees••
• THE END• Please save your power point to the “my documents” file and email this completed power point to Mr. Kleven