1. Evidence Presentation Professional Teaching Practicum 2012Teacher-student: Diego Ulloa IglesiasGuide teacher : Miss Elena Quezada
2. …As a teacher of English Some pictures of my development as a teacher of English. They were taken from a class where students were divided into 3 groups: Head, Trunk and Extremities.
3. …As a head teacher Some pictures of my development as a head teacher. They were taken from two different occasions for different purposes: hot dog sale (for the gala) and typical Chilean food sale (for school anniversary).
4. …As a collaborative teacher Some pictures of my development as a collaborative teacher. They were taken from the school anniversary acting as a host, judge and photographer.
5. …As a social actor Some pictures of my development as a social actor. They were taken from different occasions such as the anniversary, Chilean History expo and Science expo.
6. …Recognition as a teacher- student These pictures were taken from the special cocktail party that all school’s staff prepared for the teacher- students. Our job as teacher-students was officially recognized by Mrs. Jaqueline Alarcón and Ana Cruz (headmaster and supporting sister respectively).
7. This is one of the best recognition I’ve everhad so far. The first photo (on the left) was taken from a draw that a student gave methe last day at the school. It was extremelyadorable besides the warm words she said to me.