1. Short Film using Google Street view Tom Jenkins, the co-founder and creative director of the UK-based production company the Theory, has created a stop-motion video depicting toys going on a Google Street View adventure. A lonely desk toy longs for escape from the dark confines of the office, so he takes a cross country road trip to the Pacific Coast inthe only way he can – using a toy car and Google Maps Street View. Watch as the toy, assisted by the persistent clicking of one of his friends, makes his way from the Brooklyn Bridge to the Pacific Coast. the sheer simplicity of the story along with some beautiful shots and a perfect soundtrack make this a powerful and moving video. It‟s been live for a week and already has half a million views.
1. Short Film using Google Street view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCvX2N-RoEg
2. Saks Fifth avenue holiday 3D projectionThis year, the activity was quite unique in that shoppers could scan QR codes on the windows of Saks which saw them redirected to a mobile site where they could watch the projection and find out about Saks. The giant clock is a permanent feature – unusual for a video-mapping projection – counting down the time until the next projection. The projection runs from November 21st until January 6th, 5pm to 10pm.
2. SAKS FIFTH AVENUE HOLIDAY 3D PROJECTION http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfK0h6rb6M4
3. Samsung poke fun at apple fansnew advert from Samsung is spreading around the web as it pokes fun at the fanatical Apple fans who queue up for new phones and captures them perfectly. It‟s all part of launching the new Galaxy S II that has been released to target the American holiday season; Samsung going after the Apple culture with this advert. The “Apple” fans are seen queuing up for days behind barriers waiting for the latest amazing phone even though other passersbys already have faster 4G Samsung phones that are “amazing.” By poking fun at the whole nature of the Apple cult following while showing that they already have faster phones with similar functionality and bigger screens, Samsung are hitting all the key points here and getting people to think about Apple in a different way. Of course, the Apple fanboys will be up in arms that people are making fun out of them and would probably react by buying more Apple products.
3. Samsung poke fun at apple fanshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FVkH9Hgvda4
4. PENNINGTONS STYLED TO SURPRISE Penningtons created the world‟s first mirror that reflected the joy of finding a fabulous fit. Upon standing in front of a mirror, shoppers were stunned to see two completely realistic fireman descend fromeither side of their reflection via, motion-sensored, mirror technology. The fun and flirty virtual firemen checked out the shoppers‟ new Penningtons clothes.
4. PENNINGTONS STYLED TO SURPRISEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tird66YQbZA&feature=player_embedded
5. Mc Donalds lights up Chicago sky McDonalds and Leo Burnett have built a billboard, part of aregional "Best Fries on the Planet" campaign, and is visible for some three miles around its location at North Clark and West Ontario.