1. Google + – Do I need it? Google has finally unveiled Google+, the company's top secret social layer that turns all of the search engine into one giant social network.. But people speculating that It would fail as other projects of Google and is not a facebook killer at all...But such is not the case...Find out Yourself..
1. Google + – Do I need it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC_M6PzXS9g
2. H2Oh! Braids Pepsico’s H2Oh! flavoured water, a popular drink in South America, is presented as the drink everyone loves in “Braids” (Trencitas), a television commercial which won a Gold Film Lion at Cannes International Advertising Festival 2011. Launched in January 2011, the commercial shows a girl bringing her boyfriend to meet the family. As each member of the family interacts with the new guy, he or she imitates the twirling of braided hair first modeled by the girlfriend.
C 3. Domestic Violence – Amnesty International Portraying its message in a very literal sense, the first image shows a scene of a husband attacking his wife. Yet when someone begins to look at the advert, an eye tracking camera, installed over the image notices this and after a brief delay changes the image accordingly. The new image shows the couple smiling and cheerful, emphasising the tagline “It happens when nobody is watching.” Very clever.
3. Domestic Violence – Amnesty International http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlY15RjXRMY
4. Panadol Extra: Live Pecked Panadol via Grey Jakarta wanted to drive home the message that some headaches are so bad they just won’t go anyway unless you take Panadol Extra. By sprinkling birdseed on the manâs head a bad headache was turned into an extremely painful one. When people saw birds pecking away at the manâs head all day, the message was clear.
4. Panadol Extra: Live Pecked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yrtrs4NTGc
5. Buying underwear can save your life Nobody ever wants to think about cancer but this genius piece of marketing from a company in Poland used the simple act of buying ladies underwear like bras to grab shoppers attention. The main aim of the campaign was to show that a machine was the most important part in detecting cancer early and as such machines played a central role in this campaign. The creative behind this campaign is simple outstanding and it left people with an experience that they would never forget and also hopefully helped to save some lives.
5. Buying underwear can save your life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAniO5NJXsU&feature=player_embedded
Congratulations!!! The winner of the Grand Prix Quarter 1 is OMD for Renault Scrappage, Roadblock