"Our new screen is the most advanced screen yet to be used in out-of-home advertising," said Neil Chapman, group head of the Create team at Clear Channel UK. "Incorporating sophisticated multi-touch, a wide-angle HD camera and 3D depth sensor, it's like a giant iPad crossed with an XBoxKinect. Using the screen, brands can encourage consumers to view, browse, create, share and download HD content, connect to social media, interact via the touch screen or gesture, and even star in the ads using augmented reality.
its concept is similar to that of Twitter. The point is to ‘follow’ people from all over the world – not just your real-life friends. However, instead of tweets, you follow user’s ‘pinboards’ full of images.Kittens and cupcakes - Cupcakes – the Surprising Way to Marketing SuccessEnjoy PinningBe NicheMix it UpThink Outside the Box
Ignition five 23.04.12
523rd April 2012
1. P & G best jobLots of brands try to get involved with the olympics with very loose connections, butP&G have managed to forge a connection that’s both relevant and inspiring.The ad is part of a larger ‘thank you mom’ campaign, supporting the 2012 olympics,which was launched exclusively online to P&G Facebook fans. Shorter, localizedversions of the spot will make their TV debut worldwide on May 8.It honors everything that all moms do to help their children succeed, by showcasingthe amazing moms behind Olympic athletes at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Thenew spot is a beautiful testament to parents around the world who have helped theirchildren through the grueling daily grind toward becoming an Olympic athlete.
1. P & G best jobhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NScs_qX2Okk
3. Ikea’s Smallest Store Ever As we are all aware, one component Ikea challenges itself on is to help their customers save space within their homes. As a result the brand decided to prove that point by squeezing an entire store into an online banner.Move your mouse around and the products get magnified – by a few more pixels – and can be bought when you click through.
3. Ikea’s Smallest Store Everhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Vt8cW0uWU&feature=player_embedded
4. Honda’s pintermission a new campaign that urges top pinners to stop wasting their life already and get outside. Its "Leap List" campaign for the CR-V is all about getting out and living life to the fullest. Honda agency RPA is offering $500 each to the most active pinners (as identified by Mashable) if theyll take a 24-hour break fromPinterest—aka a "Pintermission" (groan)—and actually go out and do stuff theyve been pinning about. Each pinner gets a personalized invitation via an @ mention. If they accept, the pinners get $500 immediately and must set up a personal #Pintermission board, on which they are to post photos oftheir 24-hour Pinterest break. Honda will then repin those photos on its own page.RPA also designed some "inspirational" posters (also after the jump) to encourage other pinners to take a Pintermission.
5. Car stunts Two clever car stunt ads. First one is from smart eball, which is one that was developed for an auto show ingermany. They were trying to deal with the perception around electric cars, and while they are environmentally friendly, they are do not offer the best driving experience.They designed a real life pong game, which involved driving forwards and backwards using all the responsiveness of the car, and showing it’s exceptional acceleration. The second one is from ford, who wanted to promote their active park assisttechnology, which helps even the worst drivers park effortlessly. They installed a giant pinball over a free parking space in paris and programmed the bumpers of the front and rear cars to react as pinball bumpers. The more the drivers hit the bumpers, the higher their score. The highest score, wins one of the cars!
5. Car stuntshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDusidt8u60&feature=player_embeddedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAM_HLj1QOo&feature=player_embedded