View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
1. Keep Calm and Carry On A short history of the ‗Keep Calm and Carry On poster! After being forgotten for more than half a century, a rare original ofthe now famous WWII poster was rediscovered in a box of oldbooks bought at auction in one of the largest and most popular secondhand bookshops in Britain - Barter Books.When the bookshop owners had the poster framed and put up inthe shop, customer interest was so great that in 2001 the couple started producing facsimile copies for sale - copies which weresoon copied and recopied to make of the Keep Calm poster one of the first truly iconic images of the 21st century.
1. Keep Calm and Carry Onhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrHkKXFRbCI
2. Ikea BERORA: The iPad Glove KitIKEA in Norway launched the iPad version of the IKEA-catalogue. To generate interest they created a brand new IKEA product called ―BERÖRA‖, a simple sewing kit with a special conductive thread to sew into the index finger of gloves. This transforms gloves enabling them to work on a touch-screen, which is pretty important to IKEA customers in freezing Norway. During this promotion 12,000 of IKEA‘s sewing kits were distributedfor free in just two weeks. Most importantly, the campaign generated a lot of attention for the iPad catalogue which became the most downloaded free app in Norway‘s App Store.
2. Ikea BERORA: The iPad Glove Kithttp://www.digitalbuzzblog.com/ikea-berora-the-ipad-glove-kit/
3. Round up your mates for a Guinness on St Patricks Daymen of a certain ilk DON‘T need to be convinced to visit the pub andimbibe prodigious amounts of alcohol on St. Patricks Day. However, Guinness probably figures it shouldnt take any chances. So, it hasrolled out this wonderful spot in Britain just in time for the celebrated Irish holiday/booze fest on March 17th.
3. Round up your mates for a Guinness on St Patricks Dayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07at1bU89Q&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list =SP3340CFC0A81A4710
4. American Express: Sync,Tweet,SaveAmerican Express have launched an interesting play with Twitter which lets US card members turn customised Twitter hashtags into savings. When customers sync their American Express Card with Twitter, they can enjoy exclusive offers loaded directly onto their card. American Express are showcasing ―Sync. Tweet. Save.‖ and eligible customers in Austin will receive $10 when they sync their card, tweet the special offer #AmexAustin10 and use their synced card to spend in Austin during SXSW. This is another great initiative from American Express in the social mediaspace, and this development offers a new way to demonstrate a tweet‘s ROI.
4. American Express: Sync,Tweet,Savehttp://www.digitalbuzzblog.com/american-express-sync-tweet-save/
5. Puma – better out than InLast year at Cannes, Droga5 took home the Film Craft Grand Prix for itsPuma shot "After Hours Athlete," a beautifully crafted 90 seconds that shineda light on the bowlers, pool players, foosball fans, and other assorted "after- hours athletes" of the world. Luckily, Droga5 is back in good form with its latest for Puma, "Better Out Than In." This time, the spot has a message: Turn off the reality TV and go out into the night. Another version of that same ad, titled "Surfing," adds an explanatory voiceover to the mix, but the films message is already so clear—to quotePumas own tagline, "Do you want to go out and live your life, or stay in and watch others live theirs?"
5. Puma – better out than Inhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J4HuXzxaBIY