1. LG „shop thief„ viralThere‟s a new youtube craze of videos being uploaded of stupid thieves caught on cctv (London riots!). electronics brand LG have tapped in to that craze tocreate a viral video that is absolutely genius in both it‟s concept and it‟s execution. The video has also been uploaded by a random user to avoid any suspiciouscomments. The only indication that it is an advert for aproduct is the clear call to action at the end of the video on the window with an advert for it.
1. LG „shop thief„ viralhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYX5fFxcXWU&feature=player_embedded
2. What hunky dory can do, the gaa can do better.GAA club Clan na Gael Fontenoy in Ringsend, is testing the theory “SexSells” in an attempt to draw male lovers of GAA to their club. Their newposter features a tasty lady in a saucy leather dress on the front of their newadvertising campaign. The poster has a caption that reads: “Meet our newphysio”.If you want to have a glance at the poster in the flesh then just keep an eyeout on the back of the toilet door in some Dublin pubs. The masterpiece wasdesigned by one of the club members says “Hopefully it will lead to furtherinquiries about the club and possibly new members for our junior andintermediate teams”.Included on the poster is a mobile number to which you‟re encouraged to text„I would‟ to in order to get more info. Finally, at the bottom of the poster lies asmall, but crucial piece of information: „Oh, and she‟s not our real physio butshe makes our poster look good‟.
2. What hunky dory can do, the gaa can do better.
3. Search, plus your worldGoogle are now integrating their social media site into search with +1s and linking articles and posts with their writers Google + profiles. alongside the usual search results you get when you type in a topic, Google have also placed in personal results which correspond with their Google+ accounts. Google have split the search up into three main features. The first is „Personal Results‟ which searches for information relating to you, such as photos, links and posts on your Google+ page. The second is „Profiles‟ which lets you find people you‟re close to or may be interested in following, while the final feature is „People and Places‟ which lets you find profiles and pages that relate to a specific topic or area of interest.
3. Search, plus your worldhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Z9TTBxarbs
4. Innovative Voucher Distribution Midway through the winter sports season, in January 2011, SPORTSCHECK Frankfurt ran an impactful campaign to drivesales of winter sports equipment and to remind Frankfurt citizens that snow can be great fun. They transformed snow-covered cars into skid-marked ski slopes. Miniature snowboarders and skiers show the fun side of winter – and are also giving out discount vouchers for winter sports equipment from the new SPORTSCHECK store in Frankfurt..Results: distributed 2,500 vouchers in Frankfurt, of which 23.6 % were redeemed in store. This increased sales by up to 17.2%.
4. Innovative Voucher Distribution http://www.adforum.com/creative- work/ad/mediacase/case/34469518
5. Fanta Orange – Lift and Laugh A Wonderful interactive ambient ad in an elevator by Ogilvy for Fanta Orange. Exams can be very stressful, so it is healthy to take it easy andhave a laugh! In this video, Fanta targeted college students in theUniversity of Wisconsin who would take the usual elevator in theircollege dorm and made it fun with voice recordings, music, givingout free fantas and just the whole party atmosphere. Really needmore of these amazing things in our world! It is true there is “more Fanta, less serious.” The ”
5. Fanta Orange – Lift and Laughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PDLh2up3QY
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.