'Sockscriptions', are no longer new, dating back as they do at least 10 years. Florida-based Manpacks, however, expands the concept into an entire undergarment package, available for delivery every three months. Consumers begin by choosing one of four subscription packages, all of which use exclusively Hanes clothing. The JustSocks package, for instance, provides three pairs of socks every three months for $7 per shipment. Consumers can specify the colours and the styles they prefer—boxers versus briefs, for example.
1. What an idea!
2. Have a break…make a chair Making it’s famous slogan more physical and interactive for the public kitkat New Zealand strategically placed Chair Posters at the entrance of the parks and squares, encuoraging passers by to assemble and ……”Have a Break”.
2. Have a break..make a chair
3. Upside Down Gap Store “ Shopping turned on its head” isn’t just a meaningless tag line for GAP. They literally mean it. To promote their new loyalty program, Sprize, the GAP in Vancouver, BC turned its entire store upside-down. All of the mannequins, displays and even the sign were flipped, as well as some cars and a hot dog stand outside of the store.
3. Gap Turn upside Down
4. Covergirl Lash Blast Length To showcase the category’s largest brush, a new media space was created – the subway exit turnstiles themselves. Dramatizing the benefit of LashBlast Length, the exit turnstiles were wrapped in yellow to look like an extremely long brush, and the crossbars were wrapped in black to demonstrate the extremely long lashes you get as a result of using the mascara. “Extremely long brush. extremely long lashes. LashBlast Length mascara.”
4. Covergirl Lash Blast Length
5. Great Asics Viral This is an awe inspiring stop motion piece created with origami (and a little CGI) to help tell the ASICS brand story to the world in memory of company founder Kihachiro Onitsuka. Not only is the story magical, but the stop motion origami is just amazing and everyone agrees.