View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
1. Mercedes Benz Key to Viano For their customer Mercedes-Benz Vans, Lukas Lindemann Rosinski implemented an interactive outdoor event on Wall AG’s digital advertising displays in Berlin underground station Friedrichstrasse, which blurred the line between classical outdooradvertising and interactive entertainment. Under the slogan “Key to Viano”, passers-by were offered the unprecedented opportunity tocontrol digital advertising displays using their own remote car keys.
1. Mercedes Benz Key to Vianohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d9PIgi1CnK0
2. Kinect Star Wars: Duel To build buzz before the launch of Kinect Star Wars, Xbox is sharing a new web video, Duel. Duel stars Chris Pratt, best known for starring in the TV series Parks and Recreation andthe movie Moneyball, and showcases the Kinect experience in the Star Wars universe. In the video, Pratt steps in for Obi-wan Kenobi during his epic battle with Darth Vader, putting theviewer at the center of iconic Star Wars scenes â with a twist. It ends with a tease: Feel the Force. You are the Controller.
2. Kinect Star Wars: Duelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh7XaFLAyPU
3. Chrysler – it’s half time in america The Chrysler Super Bowl ad has attracted great media and general attention. Clint Eastwood looks like delivering a political message, more than a business commercial. Clint Eastwood does not want his patriotic Super Bowl ad to indicate an “affiliation” with the current presidential administration – or any politician or party, for that matter“ I am certainly not politically affiliated with Mr. Obama,” “It was meant to be a message,” Eastwood told The O’Reilly Factor producer Ron Mitchell, “just about job growth and the spirit of America. I think all politicians will agree with it. I thought the spirit was OK.” The ad, which has Eastwood declaring that it’s “halftime in America,” seems to support the White House decision to bail out certain carmakers – including Chrysler – with taxpayer money, a decision that apparently sits better with Democrats than it does Republicans. Eastwood also told Fox News that he donated to charity the money that Chrysler paid him for starring in the suddenly controversial Super Bowl commercial.
3. Chrysler – it’s half time in americahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PE5V4Uzobc&feature=player_embedded
4. Audi: Vampire PartySee the new Audi 2012 Super Bowl commercial and find out what happens when an Audi S7 shows up at a party full of vampires.
5. Nike: The film room case studyThis is the Nike Film Room, an interactive experience that is partgreen screen, part basketball court helping to teach kids how toplay ball like the pros. Kids watch pro basketball players producesignature moves on the court and then study their actions to makethat move, before jumping onto the green screen court to try itthemselves with special Nike coaches. The outcome? Crack themoves and the installation by R/GA maps you into a printed poster!
5. Nike: The film room case studyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sOr5DEy_JAQ#!