1. Ariel Fashion Shoot To encourage interactivity in a very low engagement product category, Ariel set up it’s “Aeriel Fashion Shoot” in Stockholm Central Station. Although passers by only witnessed clean white clothes being soiled, they are in fact being soiled by users via Facebook who are controlling a specially designed industrial robot loaded with ketchup, jam & drinking chocolate. They shoot at the garments online and this controls the robot in real time. The idea is: Aim, Stain & Win – if you hit the designer garments, they are washed on site by Ariel Actilift & posted out. The campaign encouraged consumers to engage with the brand in order to win the designer garments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8jFHBXtZOs 2. Gillette World’s Biggest Shave Gillette marked the start of Wimbledon this week by creating another giant shaving stunt to promote their Fusion ProGlide razors- this time on a 70 meter portrait of Roger Federer. Gillette recreated Federer's face in a London field using diluted paint in seven different shades of green, then covered it in foam and shaved it off - using lawnmowers. To finish the job, they brought in these giant Fusion ProGlide razors to show how smooth a shave can be when you use them. The stunt also involved social media; Facebook fans were invited to submit messages to Federer, one of which was included in the grass design.
3. Nokia 8n8 Twitter Campaign launch To launch their 8N8 Smartphone in Argentina, Nokia created a clever twitter based activation to expand it’s social media presence and to communicate what can be done with it’s technology. Nokia got celebrities to tweet various questions, clues and features and the general public had to find them, follow them & respond to the tweets in the fastest time with the best creative answer in order to earn a celeb follow. All tweets used the hash tag #los8n8, which trended throughout Argentina. The first eight people to secure eight celebrity follows won a phone. The campaign became viral & was featured on many specialised technology blogs, websites & social media sites. Sales of the 8N8 Smartphone increased by 270% which resulted in it becoming the biggest selling Smartphone in Argentina.
3. Nokia 8n8 Twitter Campaign launch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBOajYbnk1s&feature=player_embedded
4. Megaman No Nasty Emissions New commercial for Megaman Light bulbs is full of nothing but farts. That's right they used farting lamps to make express the message that their low energy light bulbs save you from nasty emissions.Megaman wanted everyone to know that unlike many competitive products, Megaman lamps have no unpleasant emissions or radiation, contain no toxic substances and represent no health hazards.
4. Megaman No Nasty Emissions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLgxgieAtXw&feature=player_embedded
5. Kodak Printers Kodak created this ad to showcase their new range of printers. The concept of the ad is that their printers are so cheap, you can print as much as you want. After what is a very fun ad, they remind you of what it is all about with the slogan “beautifully cheap printing”