1. The man who slipped on the ice – his progress a year later This is the story of Brendan Adhere, the man who slipped on the ice last year.What ever happened to him and how he has he coped with the incident? A hilarious recount of that day from the man himself.
1. The man who slipped on the ice – his progress a year laterhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukp1dwISkT4&sns=fb
2. Grasshopper ViralGrasshopper, based in the U.S., offers phone systems to entrepreneurs and small businesses. It produced aviral to speak to it’s target audience in meaningful way.
3. IKEA- The Facebook Fan SleepoverIKEA in the UK have created a great PR stunt by hosting a sleepover in store with thanks to Facebook. After finding a Facebook group with almost 100,000 people called ―I wanna have a sleepover in IKEA‖… IKEA themselves created a competition for their Facebook Fans to be part of a giant sleepover at their Essex IKEA store for 100 people with a strict pajama-only dress code. Those who participated received goodie bags and a sleep expert was on hand giving advice on sleep techniques etc. What a great way to give consumers more time to look at and try out different products (i.e. the furniture and beds). Apparently people only spend five minutes of their time choosing a bed so this sleepover gave them the chance to try out a bed for the night.
3. IKEA- The Facebook Fan Sleepoverhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJD53fxihU&feature=player_embedded
4. Merry Go Round Billboard In the Czech Republic, three artists turned a hugebillboard into a merry-go-round by hanging swings from the platform as it rotates alongside a highway.
4. Merry go Round Billboard http://vimeo.com/32906080
5. Cravendale – cats with thumbs Why do cats stare when youre pouring milk? Theyre cats. They love milk. But this irresistible spot by Wieden + Kennedy for British dairy Cravendale wondered if the cute little kitties might not have a more serious agenda. After a lifetime of waiting on their owners generosity, perhaps they want to take matters into their own paws. They would need just one thing, and this spot humorously gives itto them—opposable thumbs. Suddenly, the felines are seen pickingup balls, filing their nails, flipping through books etc. But theyre just biding their time and honing their sinister plot. They are preparing to gang up on the selfish, cereal-eating human and steal his milk.They’ve followed this up with a site dedicated to one of the cats and all his antics!
5. Cravendale – cats with thumbshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6CcxJQq1x8http://www.milkmatters.co.uk/cats/can-a-thumbcat/