"Our new screen is the most advanced screen yet to be used in out-of-home advertising," said Neil Chapman, group head of the Create team at Clear Channel UK. "Incorporating sophisticated multi-touch, a wide-angle HD camera and 3D depth sensor, it's like a giant iPad crossed with an XBoxKinect. Using the screen, brands can encourage consumers to view, browse, create, share and download HD content, connect to social media, interact via the touch screen or gesture, and even star in the ads using augmented reality.
its concept is similar to that of Twitter. The point is to ‘follow’ people from all over the world – not just your real-life friends. However, instead of tweets, you follow user’s ‘pinboards’ full of images.Kittens and cupcakes - Cupcakes – the Surprising Way to Marketing SuccessEnjoy PinningBe NicheMix it UpThink Outside the Box
Ignition five 08.05.12
508th May 2012
1. Poo WifiMexican internet portal Terra is encouraging dog owners to poop and scoop by offeringthem free WiFi in return. The company is piloting the idea at 10 parks in Mexico City ina campaign by DDB Mexico.When people throw away their bags of poop in a special box in the park, it calculatesthe weight and Terra gives everyone free minutes of Wi-Fi in the park. The greater theweight, the more minutes are added — and everyone can enjoy a poo-free park.
2. LUSH – fighting animal testing Lush cosmetics Teamed up with humane society international and the humane society of the united states to launch a global campaign against animal testing in cosmetics. In a somewhat dramatic launch, lush transformed their regent street window in London into a live animal testinglab. the subject being a female performance artist who was on the receivingend of a typical cosmetic animal testing. The event, which was streamed live for 10hours, was purposely brutal and visually horrific and has successfully sparked a debate across various blogs and media outlets over the complicit nature of the cosmetics industry.
4. moonrise kingdom interactive posters Wez Anderson‘s new film ―moonrise kingdom‖ is due for release this summer. As part of their campaign they released 7 interactive characterdriven posters, allowing you to virtually interact with each of the film‘s main characters. Each poster was exclusively released to various Americanwebsites , Bruce Willis to Yahoo, Bill Murray to ew, Jason Schwartzman to mtv etc. For a low-key, charming ‗indie‘ film, It‘s an interesting way toengage the audience pre-release, with various well known film blogs/site‘s rousing the hype.
5. Nissan HouseHunting Test DriveExpats arriving in the Gulf region have two big things to tick off their list before starting their new life there: find a home and buy a car. Nissan in Dubai connected these two needs by teaming up with a popular house-hunting website, dubizzle.com, to matchthe visitors search criteria with appropriate Nissan models. They used a clever banner that matched whatever people were searching for on Dubai‘s biggest real estate site. So when they searched for a home, it matched their chosen home, budget, neighborhood, family size and so forth with a banner ad for a suitable sized Nissan. Visitors could also sign up for a test drive en route to their new home and they werepicked up by the Nissan that matched them. Altogether, 1,200 test drives were booked across seven Nissan models. Clever invigoration of the standard banner .
5. Nissan HouseHunting Test Drivehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dSkJoT6RM28#!
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.