http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8jFHBXtZOs 1. Volkswagen BlueMotion Roulette Volkswagen have turned a Norway road into a real time game of roulette using Google Maps. In order to highlight the main feature of the new Golf BlueMotion car (it’s low fuel consumption), in a meaningful and memorable way to consumers, Volkswagen created the BlueMotion Roulette game. To do this they drove a Golf BlueMotion up Norway’s route E6 on a single tank of diesel and encouraged users to bet on when the car would run out of fuel. Through the BlueMotion Website users could guess where the car would run out of fuel in order to win a car.
2. Kia Party Rocking Hamsters – A new way to roll Kia released the ‘Soul’ in 2009 using a trio of hip hop hamsters. First they drove. Then they rapped. Now they're dancing. But they're not doing any old dance. They're shuffling. The success and popularity of the Soul continues to grow and attract new customers to the Kia brand, and with music playing an important role in their previous marketing efforts it was the perfect time for the hamsters to return for a third instalment featuring the infectious sounds of LMFAO’s ‘Party Rock Anthem’ to highlight the 2012 Soul’s new attributes. The 60 second ad is part of an all-encompassing “Share Some Soul” ad campaign that has hit TV, cinema, digital and social media outlets, all aimed at highlighting the performance and technology enhancements in the 2012 Kia Soul.
2. Kia Party Rocking Hamsters – A new way to roll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJWA3Vo6TU&feature=player_embedded
3. 1800 Flowers: Flowers from Facebook Friends A great initiative from 1800 Flowers who are well known as a pioneer in social commerce, being one of the first to launch a Facebook store. To showcase their same day delivery capabilities, They’ve created an app that lets you post a virtual flower to a friends wall, wishing them happy birthday. That virtual flower counts as one “real” flower in a group bouquet from all their Facebook friends and1800 Flowers then send that bunch, wrapped with the photos of everyone who participated to the birthday boy/girl by the end of the day for free .
3. 1800 Flowers: Flowers from facebook Friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uNB7ZTdiyI&feature=player_embedded
C 4. 100 years of London Fashion in 100 Seconds This film is a 100 year countdown to the grand opening of Westfield Stratford City on September 13th 2011, and celebrates a century of East London fashion, dance and music. It was shot over 4 days in east London locations with hundreds of costume changes. Directed by Jake Lunt. The music was commissioned from Oscar nominated genius Tristin Norwell who took a simple tune and interpreted it for each decade over 100 years.”
4. 100 years of London Fashion in 100 Seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JxfgId3XTs&feature=player_embedded
5. Guggenheim Museum exhibition: Stillspotting NYC As part of the Guggenheim Museum exhibition “stillspottingnyc” a custom wooden lectern with a megaphone holster was placed in public spaces around New York with an attached sign that read, “Say Something Nice.”. This project wanted to show what would happen if New Yorkers were given the opportunity to amplify their voices to “say something nice.” People’s response was fantastic on NY streets and their YouTube video has accrued almost two million downloads in just a couple of weeks.
5. Guggenheim Museum exhibition: Stillspotting NYC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwEYYI-AGWs&feature=player_embedded