1. Nike – Boca Juniors – The voice of the stadium<br />Some inspiration after the bank holiday weekend!<br />Two weeks ago during the final of a Copa Americas match Nike launched an ad that will have sent shivers down the backs of football fans all over the continent. Filmed at the Bombonera Stadium in Argentina, The ad features Boca Juniors one of the most famous clubs around who are a little down on their luck in recent years. As the players warm up for a routine training session at the ground the stadium magically starts talking in the 1st person giving them all an inspirational team talk. <br />It’s a unique take on advertising and another sign of just why Nike are one of the worlds biggest and most loved brands.<br />
1. Nike – Boca Juniors – The voice of the stadium<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwLsXltTnpw<br />
2. Volkswagen AR App <br />Volkswagen are promoting the big come back of their Golf Cabriolet with an augmented reality app. <br />Once you’ve downloaded the app it lets you explore the vehicle and play with it’s features; you can open the soft-top roof, rotate the car, check the vehicle’s details, change the body colour or the style of the rims. You can even take a picture of yourself with the virtual car and share each step of this experience through your social networks.<br />
2.VOLKSWAGEN AR APP<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFS6EHzBGVc&feature=player_embedded<br />
C <br />3. How much data are we sharing?<br />This video created by privacy international, quite scarily shows that every movement in our online lives is being tracked . <br />While there has been plenty of coverage around Facebook privacy, we forget that some of our most simple actions online are getting logged into databases and given to other advertisers, 3rd parties or the authorities. <br />The video shows one persons activity online over their lunch break.<br />
3. How much data are we sharing?<br />http://vimeo.com/24164915<br />
4. Fantastic flying books of mrmorris<br />The first ipad book app to go to number 1 of the ipad app chart. this can be very Simply defined as interactive storytelling which will appeal to adults and children. <br />The story is about people who devote their lives to books and books who return the favor. In the app you can control the wind, paint the skies, make books chatter, play a piano, and much more. <br />Books are cool. Books + ipads = cooler.<br />
4. The fantastic flying books of mrmorrislessmore<br />http://www.vimeo.com/25833596<br />
5. Kia Picanto nail art animation<br />In Kia’s latest ad they take 1,200 bottles of nail polish and create the ‘Picanto Nail Art Animation’ for their new vehicle, the Picanto. It takes the crew 25 days and nights to create 900 nails, an average of 2 hours time on each nail. <br />The video draws you in with the unique creative angle but it also manages to get all the key selling points across.<br />The new Kia Picanto ad is energetic and different. The company hopes to get the attention of many female buyers. The picanto is small and the message that it’s made for females is apparent from the ad.<br />
5. Kia Picanto nail art animation<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A_TX-rlfvU<br />
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.