1. How to Bring Back the Old Facebook
Don’t like Facebook’s new News and Live Feeds look?
Do you wish you could go back to the old look?
Well you can.. sort of.. it is the closest way to what it was.
Firstly login to your Facebook account,
2. On the left-hand-side click on More so your list is expanded,
3. Now that your list is expanded you should be able to see three horizontal bars next to
each item in your list,
5. Place your mouse cursor over those 3 horizontal bars.. and drag Status Updates to the
top of your list,
Now click on it so that it is now selected (ie turns dark blue),
You have just gone back to the old look,
7. .. if you want to go back to how it was.. just drag News Feed to the top of the list (as
outlined in the steps above),
Next time you login to Facebook, whatever view is at the top of the list, will be your
8. The Social Media Guide
The Social Media Guide provides helpful advice and tips on connecting you to others,
through the use of social media and social networks.
The Social Media Guide is an authoritative source on current and emerging social media
tools and platforms.
The current explosion in social media technologies has made it easier than ever to
connect with friends, groups, customers and networks with similar interests, from all
around the world.
Businesses can benefit greatly by using social media to market their product, strengthen
brand recognition and attract new customers.
My aim is to show you how social media can be used, to connect with more people
faster, by providing clear and simple solutions.
The Social Media Guide will show you how to extend your reach deeper into the social
web, and connect with more people.
This material may be shared with everyone, not sold for profit and not modified in any