Transcript of "Reuniting Public Health Services for Children and Young People: Early Help - Let’s Start as We Mean to Go On - Warwickshire"
"Early Help - let's start as we mean to go on"
Are we still on track with the agreed focus on 0-5 public
health commissioning, looking at the transfer of the Healthy
Child Programme and Health Visitors?
Hugh Disley – AD Warwickshire
Case Study: Warwickshire Delivering Model
• Strategic: - Senior Officer sits on the
Leadership Team within Early Help and
Targeted Support – influencing agenda
and business plan.
• Operational: - Co-located or assigned or
running Children Centres / joint
assessments pilot for 2 year olds
• Integrated or inter-dependent?
• Accountability – outcomes – health,
education and social care – keeping the
• Funding collaboratively or jointly
• Evidenced based – cost effectiveness –
proving the case of impact and difference
Key Messages for ADCS / Public
• What do we need supporting with?
• How do we share the best practice?
• How will we pilot innovation?
Action to be considered
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.