Who was Pablo Picasso?
● He was born in Málaga,
Spain, on 25th
● He was the main creator
of cubism, with Juan Gris
and Georges Braque.
● He painted over 2,000
pictures, but he also
made sculptures and
How Picasso understood the art?
● “I paint the things as I thing, not as I see.”
● I don´t have style, and when people try to
classify me, I transformed. I never stop. ¿ God
● Inspiration exists, but it has to find you
● Art is a lie that show us the truth.
What are the main characteristics in the style
● The shapes of the figures are desproporcinated and all
are form of angles and geometric shapes.
● The faces are like represented in front and profile at
the same time, and looks like masquerades.
● Picasso in all his paintings represent some parts of the
nature but with small details.
● At the beginning of his career their pieces was
rejected because represented excesive erotism.