1. Synopsis Project : Milk Distributor ManagementINTRODUCTION: The project entitled MILK DISTRIBUTOR MANAGEMENT is a pilotproject for new Milk Distributor to be start soon in the city. The managementplanned this Milk Distribution center to operate on the next month. They have abig plan to collect the Milks from many different sources and distribute the samefor the Milk buyers. To manage all these they require a full fledged softwarewhich will take care all these.PROJECT: MILK DISTRIBUTOR MANAGEMENT is a software application to maintainday to day transactions in a Milk Distributor Office. This software help to registerall the suppliers, Buyer details, purchase, Sales details etc.,OBJECTIVE: The main objective of this application is to automate the completeoperations of the Milk Distributor Office. They need maintain hundreds ofthousands of records. Also searching should be very faster so they can findrequired details instantly.SCOPE: This application is built such a way that it should suits for all type of MilkDistributors in future. So every effort is taken to implement this project in this MilkDistributor Office, on successful implementation in this Milk Distributor Office, wecan target other Milk Distributors in the city.
2. Main modules of the project :This project have the following modules, to manage all therequirements of the Milk Distributor Office. 1. Supplier Details 2. Customer Details 3. Item Details 4. Customer Daily Allocation 5. Daily Distribution List 6. Bill Generation 7. Receipt Details 8. Account Name Details 9. Purchase details 10. Sales Details 11. Stock Details 12. Payment Details 13. Receipt Details 14. Repots
3. Hardware and Software requirementHardware RequirementProcessor : Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or moreRAM : 1 GB or MoreHarddisk : 80GB or moreMonitor : 15” CRT, or LCD monitorKeyboard : Normal or MultimediaMouse : Compatible mouseSoftware RequirementFront End : Visual Basic 2005 Express edition With Sql Server Compact Edition Microsoft SDK 2.0 Or Visual Basic 2008 Express edition With Sql Server Compact Edition Microsoft SDK 3.0Back End : MS Sql ServerOperation System : Windows XP with server pack 2 Or Windows Vista
4. Synopsis Project : Apartment Management SystemDescription : The main aim of the project is to provide utility tomaintain day to day operations of apartments. This software help themto store all transactions electronically in a system, which in turn saveslot time, money and energy.Background : This project is developed for a reputed constructioncompany in the city. This company built many apartments in this cityand they have a plan to construct many other apartments in the city.Presently they maintain all records manually, to keep track of sales,receipts, installments, maintenance etc., The company is constructingmany apartments every year, now it is very difficult to manage all thedata manually, also if some information is required urgently then toobtain this is very difficult. To solve this problem now they are lookingfor better alternative solution.Proposed System : To manage all the transactions we proposedherewith a software solution which will take care all the necessarytransactions. On implementation of this software it will help them inmany ways. The present system will have the following modules. a. Apartment details b. Block Details c. Individual Apartment Details d. Apartment Owner Details
5. e. Apartment Allotment Details f. Installment Receipts g. Monthly Maintenance expenses h. Monthly Maintenance bill generation i. Monthly Maintenance receipt j. ReportsScope : This project will help the builder to manage day to daytransactions very easily. By making it as a general project we can sellthis project to many builders.
6. Hardware and Software requirementHardware RequirementProcessor : Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or moreRAM : 1 GB or MoreHarddisk : 80GB or moreMonitor : 15” CRT, or LCD monitorKeyboard : Normal or MultimediaMouse : Compatible mouseSoftware RequirementFront End : Visual Basic 2005 Express edition With Sql Server Compact Edition Microsoft SDK 2.0 Or Visual Basic 2008 Express edition With Sql Server Compact Edition Microsoft SDK 3.0Back End : MS Sql ServerOperation System : Windows XP with server pack 2 Or Windows Vista