1. What is ICT? It means Information and communication technologies, that sounds like new ways of knowing a new cultures, people and knowledge, at the same time, it allows to share information more quickly.
2. Is ICT in Education? Can you remember when the television and radio enter to classroom? We could say that these two (television and radio) were the forerunners of the new technological tools. These were used especially for teaching science and mathematics in hard to reach places.
3. Is ICT in Education?  Now, the new technologies allow at people meet a other people in different countries. There are a new devices by facilitate this work. That open a new view about relationship enter all world´s citizen, because there are many language that need communicate each other.
4. Use ICT for learning or teachingF.L. For this reason, see the new technologies like a quickly, easy and interactive way for learn and teach other language is a excellent focus for education.
5. Use ICT for learning or teachingF.L.  Teacher needs put your knowledge at service of other people, however, with ICT, as teacher as student can learning and teaching a new language the same time, because the interactive world allow it.
6. Video about ICT in LanguageLearning. http://youtu.be/u2T_dYgr4O4