The secret of having great smile in
• Social and Health Impact
• Types of crooked teeth
• Available Options for different challenges
• Comfortable & Invisible way to straighten
Social impact of Having Good Teeth
- A new sign of social status - an indicator of
- Ticket to a better job
- Lower chance of success for those with bad
( Malcolm Gladwell, top social scientist, Mailonline -10 May 2014)
Why Invisalign ?
• Established In United States
• Continuous research and improvement
• world wide in 50 countries
• over 2 million patients, and has a 96%
Satisfaction rating* amongst treated patients.
*US survey data 2009, Align Technology Inc.