Being more visible than your competitors is a basic requirement for success online although many marketers see it as a technical backwater. But today, marketing and PR are the key levers to beat competitors in natural search, while at the same time most marketing and PR agencies don’t understand natural search. So how can a hard working marketeer expect to achieve natural search dominance from this start-point?
This session draws on Tolkien, Google and Text Book Marketing to illustrate how you can dominate natural search by working your existing marketing.
1. Why are marketing and natural search on a collision course?
2. How do I marshal ATL and BTL marketing to dominate natural search?
3. What is Google seeing when it looks at my website?
4. How do I influence my agency's behaviours to achieve natural search dominance?
5. What are the quick wins my marketing can do to move up search rankings?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.