Common Causes of Road Accidents
• Over Speeding
• Drunk Driving
• Using Mobile Phones while Driving
• Irresponsible Driving
• Ignoring Safety Precautions
• Students unawareness
– Not wearing of helmets and seatbelts
How to prevent Road Accidents
to students by
We go to nearby
play school and
enact the students
to obey road
• Children below a certain age should
not be permitted to do cycling in
busy roads / roads where heavy
vehicles are plying.
• Road Safety Day / Road Safety Week
should be observed in all Schools, every
year. Competitions on Road Safety
Tips, Slogans, Essay, Painting etc
should be conducted for various
categories of students.
• Reflectors should be fixed on Front and
Back of Trucks and Lorries.
all parents to
• Heavy Penalty should be imposed on all
those who cross speed limits. If this is
strictly implemented, nobody will dare to
go at high speed.