1. Flower of Service Model(JET AIRWAYS)<br /> Presented By:<br /> Group 3<br />
2. Airline Industry in India<br />454 airports and airstrips <br /> 127 are owned & operated by Airport Authority of India (AAI).<br /><ul><li>16 - international, 7 custom airports, 28 civil enclaves.
3. Scheduled domestic air services - available from 82 airports
4. Private airlines account for around 75 per cent share of the domestic aviation market.</li></ul>Domestic airlines flew 3.67 million passengers in August 2009, as against 2.92 million in the corresponding period last year—an increase of 26 per cent. <br />Growth Rate Projections (for next 5 yrs)<br />15% p.a (Passenger Traffic)<br />11.4% p.a (Cargo Traffic)<br />
5. Founded in 1993, Chairman - Mr.NareshGoyal<br />Head Quatersin Mumbai<br />Country’s second largest international airline<br />Largest domestic airline .<br />Operates over 400 daily flights to 68 destinations worldwide<br />Primary base - Mumbai's ChaatrapathiShivaji Airport Secondary hubs – Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Pune.<br />April,2007 - Acquired Air Sahara - JetLite<br />JetLiteintegrated into Jet Airways<br />Jet Airways<br />