RESPONSE TO LIGHT
• plant are always going to go tho the sun light
• plants bending toward the light is called phototropism
• plants respond to gravity how?
Gravitropism: The bending of a plant organ in response
to gravity; also called geotropism.
• Plants respond to light by transporting auxin from one part of
the plant to another
• Independent variable ( doesn’t change in experiment)
• beanseed, water, same environment (light/temperature) , and
same parer towels
• Dependent variable ( result that changes in experiment, usually
what we are testing)
• direction of plant growth
we plant a bean seed horizontal and vertical then the root
will grow down because Gravitropism and the stem will grow
because plant are always going to grow to the sun light
• How to test your tropism bean seed plant in sciences class. To
test our hypothesis we planted bean seed horizontal and
vertical, in a clear cup ,with water placed. We lifted on the
window for 14 days and they germinate to the sun light. That
how we test our bean plant about tropism.
• photo 1. one our group
planted the bean seed
• photo2. the bean seed got
swollen after the 4 day
3. the plant is
garmenting to the sun light.
• photo 4. the plant is getting
sun light for it nutrients.
RESULTS FROM DATA
• Our group used our date so we can now how tropism works.
So we planted a plant in a clear cup so we saw the roots
going to the ground call Gravitropism. The plant started to
grow at the thread day.