Promoting Apps for the iPhone, iPad and Mac by sending announcements to the owners of blogs who write about apps for the iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Promoting Apps for the
iPhone, iPad and Mac by
sending announcements to
the owners of blogs who write
about apps for the iPhone,
iPad and Mac.
What we do: we send1 announcements of
your App to news sites and blog owners of
the most popular iPhone and Mac related
sites requesting them to review your App.
How do we contact them? We contact them
via contact forms on their sites, or via email (if
no contact form is available). We invite them
to ask for a promo codes for testing your App
or for running contests on their sites.
1) We send announcements in English because owners of the sites primarily
read English. There is no need to translate announcements to other langs.
How it works:
From Blog Owner point-of-view
• It takes too much time to ask developers of Apps we
wish to review for promo codes. Most developers will tell
us that they quickly run out of promo codes, so
contacting several developers and waiting many days for
their answer is inconvenient.
• It’s time consuming to try all the possible Apps.
• To try out an App, we need to buy them.
• We need high-quality posts for the blogs – i.e. reviews
of good games and useful Apps.
• Running contests attracts visitors to the site, making
them return over and over again.
What we need from you to promote an iPhone App:
• App name, price, size, category
• Message subject
• iTunes URL, company URL, product URL,
• Announcement text (only in English) in 3 forms (up to
2000 characters, up to 1000 characters, and up to 450 characters).
We will provide a recommended sample of the
announcement. We do not send any promo codes!
Also you need to choose a package: Choosing a set of
sites whose owners will receive an announcement is
• “All” - $153. 310 sites in 23 languages. English: 89, Deutsch: 36, Italian: 20,
Spanish: 18, French: 31, Japanese: 25, Portuguese: 9, Netherlands: 9, Danish: 4,
Swedish: 8, Czech: 9, Serbian: 4, Korean: 2, Romanian: 2, Slovak: 2, Icelandic: 1,
Hungarian: 3, Polish: 13, Hebrew: 8, Norwegian: 2, Finnish: 2, Arabic: 6, Chinese: 7
• “Western Europe” - $141. 224 sites in 9 languages.
• “All Non-English sites” - $133. 221 sites in 22 languages.
• “Highest paying languages” - $143. 249 sites, 10 languages
• “Highest paying languages except English”- $109. 160
sites, 9 languages
All the sites in our database are between 5-20 of the
most popular iPhone/Mac-related sites in each of the
We’ll review everything before sending it out!
All the information that you provide will be verified
and checked by our specialized editors:
• We’ll proofread the English (grammar and style)
• We’ll propose changes to the text of the
announcement, potentially increasing the number of
blog owners who will review your App!!
• Also we suggest changes to your iTunes
All you have to do is to approve or deny the
How we send the announcement:
• All App information will be sent manually via
website contact forms (but If a contact form is
unavailable on the site, we’ll send it via email.)
• We send all emails immediately, after you approve
or deny changes that we propose.
• Info is sent between 1-4 days via contact forms.
• Blog owners will get the impression that your App
info is sent directly by you.
• Blog owners will reply directly to you since your
email is used when sending announcements as
What kind of results can I expect?
(Blog owners will contact you asking for promo codes.)
• About 10-15% of contacted web sites will reply directly to you.
• Most of them will review your App for free. However, some may
ask for money.
• Be aware, some owners of sites from the US don’t reply that
often, they are inundated with review requests.
• Don’t ignore requests for promo codes from owners of sites
popular in small countries like Sweden and Denmark. The smaller
the country, the less iPhone-related sites there are available,
therefore a larger portion of that country’s population will read that
• After a review is published by a site popular in a small country,
your App will rise to the top in the App Store of that country. So in
most cases you’ll cover your expenses in a single day!!
Why we are better than competitors?
• Our pricing is 4-8 times lower than the competitor’s
• We specialize in non-English speaking countries
• You receive reviews of your App (with direct links to
your site) in different languages. The position of your
App in Google search results will be higher.
• Announcements are written in informal style. You don’t
have the extra expense of copywriters for a press-
release style announcement.
• Your time is valuable, the time it will take for you to do
it yourself is immeasurable.
• It really works!!
Visit us at:
For more info: