1. Will a Nevada affiliate license provide entryto re- emerging US poker market(s) ?
2. Why get a license ?Is a marketing affiliate required to have a Nevada Gaming License ? A Nevada online poker licensee cannot deal with a marketing affiliate unless the affiliate holds a Class III Nevada Gaming License. Regulation 5.240(4),
3. What do I get from licensing?What does a Class III Gaming License approval get you ? A probationary license, subject to monitoring by the Gaming Commission. Regulation 5.240(7) Without a license, you cannot provide marketing affiliate services to a Nevada online poker operator. Reg. 5.240(6)
4. When, how do I get one ?Can someone qualified be approved now for a Class III Gaming License ? Soon.What does/will it take to get approved for a Class III Gaming License ? The Regulations Practical Issues: what if I can’t get one ? The Process
5. Conclusion: Is Nevada the gateway to the US online market? YES, (currently, under new Nevada Gaming Regulations) Maybe ,under proposed Federal Legislation NO, it is intrastate only, …… FOR NOW
6. Post-scripts:How much does it cost to get a Nevada License and operate ?Application $150 + $2,500 investigation deposit. Reg 5.240Annual License fee $1,000. Reg 5A.220(4)Office/premises, presence in Nevada,